Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
POD K300 MX Knee Brace
Utilizing an injection molded glass-reinforced nylon frame construction the Fox Racing MX K300 offers the same superior support, comfort and function as the K700 at an affordable price.
- Inspired by the human body, the patented Human Motion Hinge uses shock-absorbing ligaments engineered from advanced materials to provide natural triaxial knee motion combined with ultimate support
- Injection molded in glass-reinforced nylon for structural strength and shares the same modular design and features as the premium knee brace
- Interior Strap loops capture your leg to resist rotational forces and brace migration
- Self-Tracking Patella guard stays positioned in front of your knee and transfers impacts through out the brace and away from the knee itself
- Antibacterial moisture wicking frame liners, condyle pads and strap pads keep you cool and comfortable
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Left / LG||RevZilla Item #789106||MFR. Product #633523398196||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Left / MD||RevZilla Item #789108||MFR. Product #633523398202||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Right / LG||RevZilla Item #789116||MFR. Product #633523523079||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Right / MD||RevZilla Item #789117||MFR. Product #633523523086||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
These braces are well made and might actually help brace the knee in a high impact scenario. They offer substantial support against varus, valgus, rotational torsion and hyperextension. In contrast, the similarly priced competitors units offer minimal support and are easily twisted and deformed with very little effort.
Pod/Fox offers 4 sizes of the brace which helps increase the likelihood of achieving a good fit - which is essential to giving the brace the best chance of actually doing something in an impact situation!
On the downside, the knee cap protection is probably less than it could be. It's attached to the frame and sort of floats in space, with open exposed areas above and below the knee cap. I haven't crashed in them yet - I'm curious to know if the knee cup stays where it's supposed to.
These braces aren't cheap, but they are well-made and offer loads of support compared to some of the competition. I believe there is a decent chance they can prevent or lessen injury, and I highly recommend.
It's normal for the frame to be quite loose on the sides, because that's not the way it protects your knees. If it were tight, it will probably hurt your muscle when riding.
I've used them for a year and they have save my kneed several times from strong impacts and lateral stresses, despite the fit quite loose on the sides.
*This is made by POD and they suggest finding a local retailer that has the POD Measuring Tool to ensure an accurate fit.