Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Oxford Tracker Boots
Oxford Tracker Waterproof Leather Boots
The Oxford Tracker Waterproof Motorcycle Boots are an essential waterproof moto boot designed to offer the rider superb comfort and superior protection with its reinforced ankle protection and flexible padded instep and back. These boots are made with a leather upper and incorporate a fully-waterproof lining, ideal for long journeys or short trips in the saddle.
- Waterproof membrane
- Leather upper
- Flexible padded instep and back
- Reinforced ankle protector
- Full length zip and wrap around hook and loop storm flap
- Reinforced counter/shank sole
- Heavy duty tread design
- 28cm height (11")
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 36||RevZilla Item #1182858||MFR. Product #BM10036||AvailabilityAvailable: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 37||RevZilla Item #1182859||MFR. Product #BM10037||AvailabilityAvailable: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 38||RevZilla Item #1182860||MFR. Product #BM10038||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 39||RevZilla Item #1182861||MFR. Product #BM10039||AvailabilityAvailable: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 40||RevZilla Item #1182862||MFR. Product #BM10040||AvailabilityAvailable: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 41||RevZilla Item #1182863||MFR. Product #BM10041||AvailabilityAvailable: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 42||RevZilla Item #1182864||MFR. Product #BM10042||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 43||RevZilla Item #1182865||MFR. Product #BM10043||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 44||RevZilla Item #1182866||MFR. Product #BM10044||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 45||RevZilla Item #1182867||MFR. Product #BM10045||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 46||RevZilla Item #1182868||MFR. Product #BM10046||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 47||RevZilla Item #1182869||MFR. Product #BM10047||AvailabilityAvailable: Ships next business day|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
That said, I have skinny bird legs. The opening was just too big and my legs felt like toothpicks in a coffee can. Ok, not that bad but enough to be uncomfortable. I tried them with a pair of moto jeans (Dainese D1 Evo). The jeans were too tight to go over the boot but too big to comfortable go inside. If you wear baggier pants to go over or tighter pants to go inside you'll be fine. If you have normal sized legs you'll probably be fine.
The boots did seem like a good value for the money so I've ordered the Oxford Warrior as a replacement. They're a shorter boot with what appears to be a more narrow top/opening.
9 months ago
1. Quality Build
2. Excellent sole.
3. Works great with foot controls. Not clunky at all.
4. True fit. I wear an 11, and fits like an 11 US - 45 Euro
1. Waterproofness. Still TBD
2. Stiff, not completely broken in. Irritates my calf. It may get better over time.
1. For me, its the narrow toe area. It may break in later but not sure how much. I have a wife foot and this is always an issue with Euro sized boots.
2. Hot foot. Since these have a waterproof liner in them, little breathability. But you can mitigate that with some wicking socks.
since they are waterproof, not a lot of venting and a bit warm but not bad. yesterday started out in the high 40's/low 50s and they were great and by end of day it was about 70 and they were still comfortable. i would think above 80 they are going to a bit warm.
good price, overall happy with them.
9 months ago