Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Submit a Price Match
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Oxford Rota Force Ground Anchor
The Oxford Rota Force is a bolt-down rotating ground anchor.
- Bolts down with 4 security bolts (included)
- Unique rotating head allows easier fitment and better bike positioning
- 26mm diameter case hardened steel head
- 59mm (approx. 2.3") internal diameter allows all chains to be fitted
- All necessary high security fittings included
- 9 lbs.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Blue||RevZilla Item #897791||MFR. Product #OF438||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed, however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
1 year ago
The instructions are rather simple. It is essential to drill straight holes into concrete that is deep enough to take the full length of the screws, roughly 3 and 1/2 inches. After drilling the holes, I took a regular hand held drill with a masonry bit that would fit it, about $10, and smoothed out the holes so that the expanding anchors would fit through the holes in the concrete without having to force them with a hammer. This job requires eye protection as dust is going to fly!
I love this anchor and feel as though my bike is secure as can be in my garage. I have a Kryptonite chain and a disk lock on the bike as well. I highly recommend the Rota Force Anchor, and was very pleased with the US support given when I had a question about install. I really don't think you can go wrong here.