Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Oxford Heaterz Cruisers Heated Hand Grips
The Oxford Heaterz Cruiser grips are heated handlebar grips for Cruisers with 1" diameter handlebars.
- Fits handlebars with 1" diameter
- Sealed for life
- Up to 122°F (50°C)
- Rainproof switch
- Draws under 4 amps
- Molded wiring arrangement is both durable and discreet
- 1-piece moulded construction
- Chrome end cap can be used, or the end can be cut off and your own bar end used
- Intelligent electronic temperature control
- Soft, ultra-grippy rubber provides comfort and feedback
- Comes with optional black chrome end caps
- Long wiring loom to suit a wide range of motorcycles
- Upgraded switch design
- Includes double sided sticky pad for mounting
- Includes replacement cable throttle tube for cable actuated HD models
- Left Grip- Interior dimension 25.6mm x 139mm long
- Right Grip - Interior dimension 30.0mm x 139mm long
- Controller - 50mm (2") x 50mm (2")
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Oxford Heaterz Cruiser Heated Grips||RevZilla Item #897808||MFR. Product #OF697Z||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Very hot on 100. Hot enough on 30.
Tested the auto shut-off three times and it worked.
The bracket for the controller needed modifying for the Scrambler. Just a case of flattening it out and installing with one bolt instead of two as the mirror stem is in the way. Could have made a plate like Delboy's missus but didn't.
Make sure you're happy with the hanging loop position when you glue the grips. It has to be there (external) but keep in mind it's a bear to get the grip off once the glue sets so line it up where you want it.
For the price they look like a great deal. If there's a significant issue or if they fail, I'll come back and update this review.
Durability is unknown, hence 3 stars.
Getting the stock grips off of my Triumph Bonneville was the hardest part of the install. With a little windex and a small screwdriver in the old grips I was able to finally get them off without damaging them. The new grips fit snugly and I only used a couple drops of the included super glue on the left side grip. The controller is very basic and I wish it had a battery saver circuitry like other grips. Hopefully I never forget to turn them off and drain my battery when I turn my bike off.
I had to cut the threaded portion of the grips off to fit my bike. I used bar end mirrors.