Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
The Oxford Clock is a high specification analogue clock designed and tested to endure vibration, heat and extreme weathers specifically for use on a motorcycle. Constructed from tough alloy and stainless steel with a hardened mineral glass fascia protecting the Swiss Newlite luminous clock hands for better night-time visibilty, the Oxford Clock has passed a 250 hour salt spray test to achieve the ASTM B117 standard and is water resistant to 3 ATM or 98' (30m).
It also features a super durable Japanese watch movement with battery life extended up to 4 years and comes with 2 fitting options; a stainless steel bracket and adhesive vibration damping pad and everything else you'll need to fit the clock including screws, washers and allen key.
- Designed specifically for use on motorcycles
- Tough alloy and stainless steel construction with hardened mineral glass
- Designed and tested to endure vibration, heat, and extreme weather
- 250 hour salt spray test to standard ASTM B117
- Water resistant to 3 ATM or 30 meters
- Super durable Japanese watch movement with battery life extended up to 4 years
- Swiss Newlite luminous clock hands for night-time visibility
- 2 fitting options provided: stainless steel bracket and adhesive vibration damping pad
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #897756||MFR. Product #OF218B||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Silver||RevZilla Item #897758||MFR. Product #OF218W||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Titanium||RevZilla Item #897757||MFR. Product #OF218T||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Still like it enough to consider getting another one, but I'm currently looking around for a more solidly built one. If I do go back to this, I'll likely either mount it with the included velcro, or heavy-duty double-sided tape, or drown that bit with steel epoxy.
Also, its hands lose their luminosity quickly (never noticed it last longer than an hour). Not much of an issue, unless you do most of your riding when it's dark. Otherwise, the clock itself is solidly built, and it only lost time once or twice in the time I've had it (during long stretches wherein I didn't ride at all).
over 3 years ago
The problem is during nighttime riding, the hands stay lit for maybe 2 hours before the glow charge dissipates and it becomes incredibly hard to see. Only was a problem on one or two late rights I had. Still an excellent clock, and plenty cheap for the high quality.
over 2 years ago
Couple things that could use improvement are: the back of the watch and the mounting post should be completely blacked out if buying the black version. Plus the night time illumination could be improved to not require charging with a beam of light, however with this said, $40 bucks for this is quality is amazing.
10 months ago