Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Omni-Cruise Universal Cruise Control/Throttle Lock
Slip it on to any size grip, on any bike. Snug the thumb screw. Go Ride.
The Omni Cruise is a universal fit motorcycle throttle lock. It is a new concept in easing the stress on riders wrists. Not only universal fit, it also installs in seconds to provide fully adjustable cruise control on any bike and only when you need it. That means it isn't using up any valuable grip space when you don't need it, and when you do, the Omni-Cruise Throttle Lock is the thinnest on-grip motorcycle cruise control on the market at only a quarter of an inch wide.
When you hit that unavoidable boring stretch of road and your fingers begin to go numb and your wrist is starting to ache, simply lift up on the Omni-Cruise control thumb lever, and it takes the weight of the throttle return off of your wrist. Pulling the brake lever will lift the Omni-Cruise, thus turning it off. Also, rotating the throttle off will lift the Omni-Cruise, turning it off. To decrease the maintained speed, simply rotate the throttle off to the speed desired. To increase speed, either roll on the throttle then push press down on the Omni-Cruise with your finger or press down and roll the throttle at the same time.
It is simple to install, simple to adjust, and simple to use. In seconds the Omni-Cruise can adjust to fit anything from a 50cc pocket bike to some of the largest cruiser grips ever put on a bike. Anything from scooters to cruisers, super sport to super naked, and any bikes in between. If it has a throttle and a brake lever with 3.25" clearance, the Omni-Cruise Cruise Control fits.
It is designed to ease tension on the riders wrist, and not to enable single handed operation of a cycle. Your right hand is your gateway to speed control and removing your hand completely increases your response time in the event of any unforeseen event (like a rogue suicidal squirrel). Simply put, keeping your hand on the grip increases your chances of living through a bad situation no matter what throttle assist best fits your needs.
Omni-Cruise requires a minimum of 3 1/4" of clearance from the grip to any objects that may interfere with its operation, including hand guards and low mirrors in front of the grip. Many times these interfering objects can be adjusted, but not always. Please measure if there is a risk of interference.
- Installs and comes off in 6 seconds with gloves on
- At 1/4" wide the Omni-Cruise takes up less grip space than any other on-grip product on the market
- Utility Thumb Lever flips 180* out of the way quickly for bikes with close-proximity plastics and windshields and provides ergonomical thumb activation
- Weather proof
- Body CNC'd from premium 6061 USA-made billet aluminum
- Pivot nut made from 7075 premium grade Aluminum
- Lower Slide (contacts brake lever) CNC'd from Acetol to prevent wear on lever
- Plastic Thumb Knob on Stainless Steel screw allows easy adjustment with gloves on without removing your hand from the throttle
- Stainless Hardware with high end Brazilian 17-7 Stainless spring washers
- 1 year warranty
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Omni-Cruise Universal Cruise Control / Throttle Lock||RevZilla Item #997752||MFR. Product #OCUTL01||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Works like a champ. I keep it turned close to the brake so I can use my index finger to set it.
Set it finger tight, just like it says, stays put just like it says. When I want to /clear/ it, I'll pull the clutch, turn the throttle down, then let the clutch back out. Easy Peasy.
Shame it doesn't work for the other riders, I think it is quite a good little setup. I agree with another poster in that it does move where your hand has to sit and my grips are a little short. I still feel it is well worth it
over 2 years ago
Build quality is great, and in theory this product should work like a charm, but it doesn't.
It slips on the grip even on the hardest setting (set screw all the way in). I rode it with oxford heated grips and original CBR600RR grips, in the dry and in the rain. Same result both times. It holds for a few seconds, then slips.