Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Shipping & Returns
Ohlins STX 36 Twin Rear Shocks
The STX 36 Twin Rear Shocks feature a modern level of comfort and performance in one total package. Inside its sharp anodized aluminum body house springs and valves that were specifically chosen to match your ride. This precise method of suspension tuning is directly derived from Ohlins decades of experience from collaborating with motorcycle manufacturers and race teams from around the world. So whether you're taking a weekend ride with the crew to just popping down to the store, you can expect the Ohlins STX36 Twin Shocks to keep you and your ride confident and comfortable.
Every Ohlins Shock is tested and measured before delivery to ensure that it will suit the weight and geometry of your motorcycle. Each shock is available in multiple weight options to best match your riding needs. Your total weight must include your combined rider weight with all gear.
- Built by the same machines and hands as the highest level Ohlins racing shocks
- Monotube design
- 36mm piston
- Built-it adjustable preload on all applications
- Hard anodized
- Nitrogen charged
- Precision CNC-machined components
- Low-friction piston rod
- Low-friction eyelets
- Multiple spring rates available to accommodate a wide range of riders
- Serviceable and repairable
- Sold as a set
Note: Image for reference only. Actual Ohlins Rear Shock will vary depending on your motorcycle make and model.
This Product Fits
- R100CS 1981-1984
- R100RT 1981-1985
- R100S 1976-1980
- R50/5 1969-1973
- R60/5 1969-1973
- R60/6 1973-1976
- R75/6 1973-1976
- R80RT 1981-1984
- R90/6 1973-1976
- R90S 1973-1976
- Scout 2015-2018
- Bonneville 2007-2015
- Bonneville SE 2009-2015
- Bonneville Street Twin 2016-2017
- Bonneville T100 2017
- Bonneville T120 2016-2017
- Scrambler 2006-2015
- Thruxton 2005-2015
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Shipping & Returns
Reviews & Questions
2 Customer Reviews
6 Questions & 1 Answers