Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
OGIO Head Case Helmet Bag
The Ogio Head Case Helmet Bag is superior means to store and carry the one item that protects your head, your helmet. The bag is oversized, so all types and sizes of helmets fit into it. There is an external pocket for goggles, lenses, or anything you need to access easily.
- Oversized helmet bag fits all helmet brands and sizes with fins and without
- iFOM integrated foam panels and additional fleece interior provides the ultimate in protection
- Protective zipper teeth closure prevents scratches from zippers
- Easy access oversized external sleeve pocket for goggles, lenses, and tear offs
- Exterior zippered accessory pocket for valuables
- Durable reinforced bottom
- 600D Poly PVC / 420D Dobby Poly PVC
- Dimensions: 11" H x 13" W x 19" D
- Weight: 1.6 Lbs.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Stealth Black||RevZilla Item #712057||MFR. Product #121009.36||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
1 year ago
It works well as a carry-on when flying with your helmet, but don't expect it to fit under your seat. I was able to fit my Shoei RF-1200, 2 pairs of gloves, a change of clothes (rolled up & stuffed into my helmet), wallet, phone, keys, and a book.
The only thing i could complain about is that the padding is a bit thin. I wouldn't expect your helmet to come out unscathed if you drop it. Otherwise a really nice bag and worth the price IMO.
This bag could have been greatly improved by making the exterior pockets expand more into the empty space next to the helmet.
If you are looking for a bag that can carry a helmet + gloves + other random stuff next to the helmet, this is a good bet. If you are looking for just a helmet tote, look elsewhere.
The zipper is protected on the inside so it won't scratch the helmet or shield.
It is a bit pricey but I am happy with the purchase and would recommend this helmet bag.
It is true with a helmet inside it will not fit under the seats even laid on its side. As far as overhead bins, some of the mid to large size planes can hold it in the overhead bins on its side. I carry a Shoei Qwest with three pairs of gloves stuffed in it, ear plug case, extra shield, and Scala Rider accessories, for reference.