Nolan N91 Helmet (XS)
Item: P252682 SKU:
Save up to Save $63.99 20%
Price depends on product options. Make a selection to update price.
Rebate Available! View Details
Sizing & Fit
Nolan N91 Helmet
Nolan N91 is the new full-face modular helmet by Nolan and is an evolution of the best-selling N90. The product of the most up-to-date studies on design and comfort, the N91 features a modern and styled look, captivating color combinations and painstaking attention to details to produce a comfortable, sophisticated helmet, suitable for touring and urban riding alike.
The Nolan N91 is equipped with the Microlock2 (patent pending) double lever retention system. This system consists of a thermoplastic ergonomic opening lever, and of a second aluminum toothed and holding lever. The toothed lever releases the micrometric strip, thus the chin strap can only be opened with a very broad rotation of the opening lever. This device minimizes the possibility of unintentional opening of the retention system.
- Polycarbonate shell
- VPS (Vision Protection System) short dark shield mounted on the inside of the shell provides real eye protection when used independently from the clear shield
- Quick-release and multi-position anti-scratch shield accepts Pinlock antifog insert (included)
- Clear Pinlock face shield and lens included
- Adjustable chin and top vents plus air flow rear extraction
- Removable and washable Clima Comfort interior lining and cheek pads with antibacterial treatment
- Includes chin curtain
- Dual action chinbar release for safety
- Microlock2 (patent pending) double lever retention system
- Ready for NCOM Communication System
- DOT Approved
Note: The Graphite colorway has a satin finish.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Arctic Grey / XS||RevZilla Item #907652||MFR. Product #N915270330027||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Nolan Helmet Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.
Sizing & Fit
44 Customer Reviews
14 Questions & 11 Answers