Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
NOCO Genius G3500 Battery Charger
The G3500 is a smart, 8 Step, fully automatic switch-mode battery charger and maintainer. The G3500 restores batteries to their original capacity, recovers slightly sulfated batteries, charges batteries in cold climates, rescues drained batteries, and provides maintenance charging to increase battery life. A versatile battery charger that provides charging modes for both large and small batteries from 1.2-120Ah, such as Cars, RVs, Boats and Trucks, as well as for Motorcycles, ATVs, Jet Skis or Snowmobiles.
Powered by NOCO's VosFX Processor. This is a revolutionary smart processor utilizing sophisticated levels of intelligence to alter the charge process based on the organic feedback from the battery to extend battery life. The VosFX Processor quickly and efficiently makes decisions on how to charge the battery without risking user safety or damage to the battery.
- Optimized charge mode for cold weather
- Returns to last selected mode when restarted
- Automatically adjusts itself to changing current needs
- Protects against reverse polarity, short circuit, open circuit, spark, overheat, overcurrent and overcharge
- Safely charges any type of lead-acid battery including Wet, Gel, MF and AGM batteries
- Plug-n-play connectors for easy accessory changes
- Lightweight and compact
- Charges batteries 2X faster than traditional linear battery chargers
- 100% full charge even with varying A/C input voltages
- Automatically shuts off if charger remains in Bulk charge mode for an extended period of time
- Smart Battery Mode
- Includes G3500 Charger, Battery Clamp Connectors, Eyelet Terminal Connectors, Manual, and User Guide
- Step 1: Diagnostics - Checks the battery voltage to make sure battery connections are good and the battery is in a stable condition before beginning the charge process.
- Step 2: Recovery - Initializes the Recovery process, if needed, for deeply discharged or sulfated (desulfation) batteries by pulsing small amounts of current.
- Step 3: Soft Start - Begins Bulk charging process with a gentle (soft) charge.
- Step 4-5: Bulk - The Bulk charging process continues using both a High Rate and Medium Rate charge and returns 80% ofbattery capacity, indicated by the 25%, 50% and 75% CHARGE LEDs.
- Step 6: Absorption - Brings the charge level to 90%. The battery charger will deliver small amounts of current to provide a safe, efficient charge and limit battery gassing.
- Step 7: Trickle - Battery is fully charged and ready to use, indicated by the 100% CHARGE LED being a solid Green. In this step, the battery charger will only deliver enough current to keep the battery full. If the battery tells the charger that more current is needed, the battery charger will switch to Maintenance.
- Step 8: Maintenance - Continuously monitors the battery voltage to determine if a maintenance charge should be initiated. If the terminal voltage falls below 6.4V (6V) and 12.8V (12V), the charger will start the Maintenance cycle until voltage reaches 7.2V (6V) and 14.4V (12V) and then discontinues the charge cycle. The cycle between Trickle and Maintenance is repeated indefinitely to keep the battery at full charge, without overcharging. The battery charger can be left connected indefinitely.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style NOCO G3500 Battery Charger||RevZilla Item #918420||MFR. Product #G3500||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
The only drawbacks to this uint is that it is slow to charge. We are talking hours or on a weak battery maybe overnight. The other thing I don't like is that it does not have an On/Off switch. You have to unplug it to shut it off.
Other than that this is smart charger at the Genius level in every other way.