Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
NOCO Genius G1100 Battery Charger
The NOCO Genius G1100 Battery Charger is a smart, 7 Step, fully automatic switch-mode battery charger and maintainer. The G1100 is best for small battery applications from 2.2-40Ah, such as charging your Motorcycle, ATV, Jet Ski or Snowmobile. In addition to charging, the G1100 can effectively maintain any 6V or 12V batteries in larger applications, such as Cars, RVs, Boats and Trucks.
Powered by NOCO's VosFX Processor. This is a revolutionary smart processor utilizing sophisticated levels of intelligence to alter the charge process based on the organic feedback from the battery to extend battery life. The VosFX Processor quickly and efficiently makes decisions on how to charge the battery without risking user safety or damage to the battery.
- Optimized charge mode for cold weather
- Returns to last selected mode when restarted
- Automatically adjusts itself to changing current needs
- Protects against reverse polarity, short circuit, open circuit, spark, overheat, overcurrent and overcharge
- Safely charges any type of lead-acid battery including Wet, Gel, MF and AGM batteries
- Plug-n-play connectors for easy accessory changes
- Lightweight and compact
- Charges batteries 2X faster than traditional linear battery chargers
- 100% full charge even with varying A/C input voltages
- Automatically shuts off if charger remains in Bulk charge mode for an extended period of time
- Includes G1100 Charger, Battery Clamp Connectors, Eyelet Terminal Connectors, Manual, and User Guide
- Step 1: Diagnostics - Checks the battery voltage to make sure battery connections are good and the battery is in a stable condition before beginning the charge process.
- Step 2: Recovery - Initializes the Recovery process, if needed, for deeply discharged or sulfated (desulfation) batteries by pulsing small amounts of current.
- Step 3: Soft Start - Begins Bulk charging process with a gentle (soft) charge.
- Step 4: Bulk - The Bulk charging process continues and returns 80% of the battery capacity. Indicated by the 25%, 50% and 75% CHARGE LEDs.
- Step 5: Absorption - Brings the charge level to 90%. The battery charger will deliver small amounts of current to provide a safe, efficient charge and limit battery gassing.
- Step 6: Trickle - Battery is fully charged and ready to use, indicated by the 100% CHARGE LED being a solid Green. In this step, the battery charger will only deliver enough current to keep the battery full. If the battery tells the charger that more current is needed, the battery charger will switch to Maintenance.
- Step 7: Maintenance - Continuously monitors the battery voltage to determine if a maintenance charge should be initiated. If the terminal voltage falls below 6.4V (6V) and 12.8V (12V), the charger will start the Maintenance cycle until.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style NOCO G1100 Battery Charger||RevZilla Item #918423||MFR. Product #G1100||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
There's really not that much to it. It comes on, you pick a mode for it and then it remembers that mode the next time you turn it on. The fact that it can float charge without overcharging, or do a deep-cycle burst mode for a very discharged battery is handy.
It's well packaged, seems to be well supported. No issues with it so far.
could i plug
into that plug?
Ex. battery, to permanent cable, to usb adapter?
I'm not sure if I'm using the right terminology, but I need the battery tender, and I want to be able to charge my phone when I'm riding
If you're going to charge your phone, I would recommend perhaps installing a fuse block on your bike and running a dedicated charger.