Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
NikWax Tech Wash
NikWax Tech Wash is an easy to use, safe, high performance cleaner for wet weather clothing and equipment. It cleans effectively, reviving breathability and water repellency. Regular cleaning will enhance the performance of your gear. With regular cleaning, you should be able to clean your gear 5-6 times with Nikwax Tech Wash before it requires re-waterproofing. When Nikwax Tech Wash alone does not revitalize the Durable Water Repellency (DWR) of your gear (e.g. water does not bead on the fabric surface) it’s time to re-waterproof using the appropriate NikWax waterproofer.
- Removes dirt and detergent residue leaving water-repellency intact
- Non-detergent and biodegradable
- Improves the performance of any fabric, fleece or synthetic insulation
- Use as a pre-wash for Nikwax treatments for best results
- Apply directly to remove grease spots or stains
- Protects the water-repellency of new garments
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 10 OZ||RevZilla Item #716708||MFR. Product #181/I-0-70/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
You have to put some elbow grease into it, but you can definitely get a seriously dirty jacket looking quite clean again. I got tired, but given a bit more work I'm sure I could've gotten my jacket looking like it was straight off the rack.
One thing to keep in mind, it smells a little odd so you're jacket wont smell fresh unless you use something else to scent it. Better yet, you can just let a few miles of fresh air take care of it.
For the price, I wouldn't take the chance on something that "might" work.
1 year ago
over 2 years ago