Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Nelson Rigg CL-1060ST Sport Touring Tail Bag
The Nelson Rigg CL-1060-ST Sport Touring Motorcycle Seat Bag features an expansion zipper that transforms the bag from a sleek pack to one that is capable of swallowing a full face helmet when you park your bike. Under-lid storage provides easy access to frequently used items.
- Perfect size for day rides
- Easily mounts to most tail sections and directly to the seat for a clean look
- New self-adjusting hooks attach to bag with soft ties connecting to bike
- Made from top quality Tri-Max ballistic nylon with Fibertech accents
- Bag maintains shape, has reflective piping and a lined interior
- High-density rubber zipper pulls operate easily with gloves
- Adjustable compartment divider for better storage options
- Reverse coil zippers helps keep out dust and dirt, keeping zippers working smoothly
- Mesh pocket and organizer under lid
- Flush mount reflective carry handle
- Converts into a convenient backpack using the shoulder strap which doubles as backpacks straps
- Protective material prevents slipping or marking
- Fully expandable and can hold a full face helmet
- Includes a Lifetime "No Hassle” warranty and removable rain cover
- Main compartment measures: 14” L x 12” W x 9” H / 12” H expanded
- Holds 25 Liters / 33 Liters expanded
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #1021353||MFR. Product #CL-1060-ST/CL1060ST||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
1 year ago
It does fit my helmet with the expansion zipper opened up, although the zipper just barely closes and the bag bulges a bit (size XL helmet). There is a mesh pocket that can be used for items like documents or sunglasses.
I highly recommend this. Even comes with waterproof cover.
1 year ago
A couple of nitpicks:
* there's no really good way to tuck away the excess strap once it's tightened down. The elastic web loops are hard to use. So I end up just tucking in the excess between the bag and the seat.
* would liked to have the rain bag integrated. It takes up a decent amount of space when you're not using it. It would be nice to tuck away.
over 2 years ago
1 year ago
1 year ago