Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
National Cycle VStream Special Edition Windshield Honda Goldwing GL1800
The already popular VStream windshield has been elevated to an even higher level! Introducing the Vstream Special Edition Windshield for Goldwings! Photos cannot capture the comfort level and touring pleasure you'll enjoy with this windshield.
For rock-solid stability at all speeds, the Special Edition is made from 6mm thick Lexan polycarbonate to reduce vibration and flex common with thinner windshields.
The VStream Special Edition is Quantum Hardcoated for unbeatable scratch resistance along with the exclusive Rainzip Treatment. When riding in the rain, water will quickly bead up and simply blow away.
This is the ULTIMATE WINDSHIELD for your Goldwing 1800, with strength, performance and comfort you'll need to experience to believe!
- Gold sparkle finish and quality black/gold silkscreening
- Die-cut foam cushions that contour and smooth over the GL's interior dash to ensure a secure fitting windscreen
- Includes pre-installed vent
- Height: 22.00 in. (55.9cm)
- Width: 26.00 in. (66.0cm)
- Uses existing mounting hardware for a direct replacement
- DOT approved
- Covered by National Cycle's 3-Year Warranty
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Clear / With Vent||RevZilla Item #850233||MFR. Product #N20014||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
over 2 years ago
4 months ago
For what it's worth this is a fantastic product that gives a much quieter ride and eliminates buffeting. My only other comment is that it is not great if you like to look over the shield as it seems a bit higher and is definitely swept back closer to the rider. Because it is closer the top edge seems to distract the eye when trying to look over it in the lowest position. I now have the shield moved up two notches and look through it instead of over and it has transformed the serenity of the ride. But I had to get used to looking through the shield. I am 5 foot 9. If you are taller it may not affect you the same way.