Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Mustang Wide Touring Seat Kawasaki Vulcan VN900 Classic / Custom 2006-2018
Mustang Wide Touring Seat Kawasaki Vulcan VN900B / VN900C
- Deeply contoured front bucket; passenger seat angles forward to support the rider's back
- Premium-quality expanded vinyl cover
- Built-in steel support wings in the passenger seat
- Studded style has skirt with conchos, accent studs and a braid that extends below the edge of the seat
- Vintage has a clean look with no studs or conchos
- Removable contoured driver backrest pad measures 7" H x 12" W x 1.5" D
- Backrest folds completely forward for ease of getting on motorcycle
- Backrest pivots to match your back angle
- Rounded thumb screw adjusts backrest forward and back up to 2" while you are seated
- Backrest easily snaps into four height positions
- Made in the USA
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Studded With Driver Backrest||RevZilla Item #1176101||MFR. Product #79416||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Studded Without Driver Backrest||RevZilla Item #1176102||MFR. Product #76126||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Vintage With Driver Backrest||RevZilla Item #1011467||MFR. Product #79417||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Vintage Without Driver Backrest||RevZilla Item #981707||MFR. Product #76127||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
- VN900B Vulcan 900 Classic 2006-2016
- VN900C Vulcan 900 Custom 2007-2018
- VN900D Vulcan 900 Classic LT 2007-2016
- Custom Sabre VT1300CS 2010-2014
- VF750C Magna 1994-2003
- VF750C V45 Magna 1994-2003
- VT1100C2 Shadow ACE 1995-1999
- VT1100C2 Shadow Sabre 2000-2007
- VT1100C Shadow 1987-1996
- VT1100C Shadow Spirit 1997-2007
- VT1300CR Stateline 2010-2016
- VT1300 Interstate 2010-2015
- VT750C2B Shadow 750 Phantom 2011-2017
- VT750C2 Shadow Spirit 2007-2014
- VT750CD Shadow ACE Deluxe 1998-2003
- VT750CF Shadow Aero 2004-2014
- VT750DC Shadow Spirit 2001-2007
- VTX1300C 2004-2009
- VTX1300R 2003-2009
- VTX1300S 2003-2009
- VTX1300T 2008-2009
- VTX1800R 2002-2008
- VTX1800S 2002-2006
- VTX1800T 2007-2008
- VN1500D/E Vulcan 1500 Classic 1996-2008
- VN1600A Vulcan 1600 Classic 2003-2008
- VN1600D Vulcan 1600 Nomad 2005-2008
- VN1700 Vulcan 1700 Nomad 2009-2015
- VN1700 Vulcan 1700 Vaquero 2011-2017
- VN1700 Vulcan 1700 Voyager 2009-2017
- VN800A Vulcan 800 1995-2005
- VN800B Vulcan 800 Classic 1995-2006
- S50 Boulevard 2005-2008
- VS700 Intruder 1985-2004
- VS750GL Intruder 1988-1991
- VS800GL Intruder 1987-2004
- VZ800 Marauder 1997-2004
- XV1000 Virago 1984-1988
- XV1100 Virago 1984-1999
- XV1600A Road Star 1999-2003
- XV1700A Road Star 2004-2014
- XV19CS Raider S 2008-2015
- XV19CXC Raider S 2008-2015
- XV19CX Raider 2008-2017
- XV700 Virago 1984-1987
- XV750 Virago 1984-1999
- XVS1100AT V Star 1100 Silverado 2002-2009
- XVS1100A V Star 1100 Classic 2000-2010
- XVS1100 V Star 1100 Custom 1999-2011
- XVS1300A V Star 1300 Tourer 2007-2017
- XVS1300 Stryker 2011-2017
- XVS1300 V Star 1300 2007-2015
- XVS1300 V Star Deluxe 2013-2016
- XVS650AT V Star Silverado 1998-2013
- XVS650A V Star Classic 1998-2010
- XVS650 V Star Custom 1998-2016
- XVS950 V Star 950 2009-2015
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
The stock seat on the Vulcan 900 Custom is absolutely terrible and does not offer any support or comfort. This causes discomfort within 20 minutes of a ride.
This mustang seat completely changes that. This seat is supportive and allows me to ride my bike for more than 20 minutes without my bum becoming uncomfortable or sore.
The mustang is considerably thicker than the stock seat so it does push you up and forward a little bit. This does not bother me and I actually kind of like that it did this. I am about 5' 10" and a 160 lbs so larger riders might find this as a con.
The backrest is easily removable and simple adjust as well.