Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
Sorry, we’re closed Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 23.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Mustang Run Around Solo Seat For Harley Touring
Stay cool and comfy all around town with the RunAround. Mustang's designers have engineered the lowest, leanest seat possible for Baggers. Their combination of old world craftsmanship and 21st century design means your seat looks as incredible as it feels.
- Seat design lets you ride low and still be comfortable
- Highly durable, synthetic leather cover
- Front width: 10.5"
- Made in the USA
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #977980||MFR. Product #76869||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
- Harley Davidson
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 2008-2013
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 2008, 2009
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 2008-2018
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low FLHTCUL 2015, 2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK 2010-2018
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Road Glide Custom FLTRX 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Road Glide CVO/SE FLTRXSE 2018
- Road Glide FLTR/I 2008, 2009
- Road Glide FLTRX 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Road Glide Special FLTRXS 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU 2011-2018
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 2008-2013
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
- Road King FLHR/I 2008-2018
- Road King Special FLHRXS 2017, 2018
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2008-2018
- Street Glide Special FLHXS 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Harley Davidson
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF 2008-2017
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Low Rider S FXDLS 2016-2017
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2006-2014
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 2006-2010
- Dyna Switchback FLD 2012-2016
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 2006-2017
- Softail Custom/Nostalgia/Special/Deluxe FLSTN/I 2005-2017
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 2000-2006
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 2000-2006
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 2007-2017
- Softail Heritage FLST/I 2006
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS/I 2000-2003
- Softail Night Train FXSTB/I 2000-2005
- Softail Springer Classic FLSTSC/I 2005
- Softail Springer Classic FLSTSC/I 2006-2007
- Softail Springer FXSTS/I 2000-2005
- Softail Standard FXST/I 2000-2005
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
There were several options to make the bike a proper fit for my size. Lower the bike and change the windshield, ($1000) or more. Thicker soled boots (Dr. Martins) and change the winshield ($350) or....get the mustang RunAround solo seat. Since I ride solo, this was the least expensive option, and I gave it a shot. It has 100% solved not only my leg reach problem, but it dropped me low enough to look through the windshield. It has significantly transformed the bike to a custom fit for my size. No more tippy toes, easy to push backwards or forwards, and clear vision through the screen.
My only negative is the installation hardware. When I followed the printed directions, I could not get any grip on the stud bolt with the crown nut, if I used the black plastic top hat washer. I did email Mustang, and after a week have never received a response ;(. The seat is easy to secure safely without the black plastic washer, but you are forced to leave it off.
Comfort. For me it is not an issue. The seat is plenty comfortable for my 1-3 hour rides. Cross country, banging out successive days of 5-700 miles I don't know. I'm pretty fit, and muscular and my butt just doesn't hurt, but for "tender butts" it is a pretty firm, thin, narrow seat.
Looks. The seat is very low profile, thin, narrow, shaped to follow the frame. To me it looks good, real good, but if you are into showing off a giant rear, this may not be the best choice, it will mostly disappear.
The downside is that ugly bolt left where the stock seat bolts down, sure i could get a plastic plug, but then i lose the quick option to remount the factory seat should i have a passenger. Mustang should include a bib for those of us that want to keep factory mounting options.