Motogadget mo.Lock NFC Ignition Lock
Bring your bike to 007 spec with a Motogadget digital ignition lock. Turn your bike on by swiping a transponder in front of the m-Lock receiver, then turn the bike off by repeating the same motion. The NFC (Near Field Communication) transponder unlocks when the mo.Lock NFC is hovered an inch and a half over the ignition - completely contact free.
- Extremely tamper-proof NFC (Near Field Communication) technology
- Each transponder has a unique code
- Transmitter/receiver dimensions: 30mm (1.18") diameter, 12mm (0.47") height
- Mounts via one M3 threaded holes on rear face
- Switch activates when transponder is within 40mm (1.5") of receiver
- LED indicates different status by color
- mo.Lock NFC
- 2 keys
- 12V/40A relay
- Detailed installation and operating instructions
Note: Wiring kit sold separately. This basically replaces the key function on your bike. You would still hit the starter button as normal. Motogadget does not recommend combining this product with other immobilizers.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||Store Sku||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Motogadget mo.Lock NFC Ignition Lock||RevZilla Item #10309224||Store Sku||MFR. Product #MG4002010||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|