Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Motogadget Chronoclassic Seedometer and m-TRI Signal Adapter Triumph
This is a bundled kit of a Motogadget Chronoclassic Speedometer and a m-TRI Signal Adapter that enables near plug-and-play connectivity for Triumph. With a Black dial and a White indicator the design resembles old Smiths brand instruments.
In the past, it was not possible to remove the original gauges on Triumph twins 2011+ and triples 2006+. Once the original gauges were disconnected, the built-in electrical CAN bus system of these models instantly became inoperative. No modifications were even possible. The m-TRI Signal Adapter does the heavy digital lifting to enable an aftermarket gauge to work with Triumph's OEM electrical system.
- Analog speedometer dial driven by a precision stepper motor
- Displays: speed, average speed, max speed, rpm, max rpm, max positive acceleration (0-20.0 m/s2), max negative acceleration, gear indicator (1-6), trip meter, odometer (adjustable), battery voltage, air temperature (optional instead of water temp), oil temp 40-160°C (104-320°F) with high/low warning, oil pressure 0-8 bar (0-116psi) with high/low warning
- Indicator lights: turn signal, high beam, neutral, Red triangle for different warning functions either external (e. g. oil pressure switch) or internal (rpm, temperature, pressure, voltage)
- Mounting diameter: 80mm (3.15")
- Bezel diameter: 85mm (3.35")
- Depth without cable fitting: 34mm (1.34")
- Mounts via three M4 threaded holes on rear face
- Made in Germany
- m-TRI Signal Adapter
- Chronoclassic Speedometer with 55cm (21.5") connection cable
- Miniature push-button switch
- Stainless steel speedometer sensor (M5x0.5) with 150cm (59") connector cable
- 2 neodymium mini magnets
- 3 M4 mounting screws with washers
- Detailed installation and operating instructions
Note: Temperature sensors, pressure sensors and mounting bracket sold separately. The gear shift indicator is a mathematical function calculated from rpm and ground speed values and does not require any internal transmission sensors. Please note that the model year of your Triumph is not necessarily identical to the year of manufacture. The 10th VIN digit identifies the model year. Example: "A" = 2010, "B" = 2011, "C" = 2012 etc.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Polished Bezel||RevZilla Item #1124723||MFR. Product #MG1051213-MG2004080||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black Bezel||RevZilla Item #1124594||MFR. Product #MG1051213-MG2004079||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
- Thruxton 2012
- Bonneville 2015
- Bonneville SE 2010
- Bonneville SE 2011
- Bonneville SE 2012
- Bonneville SE 2013
- Bonneville SE 2014
- Bonneville SE 2015
- Bonneville T100 2010
- Bonneville T100 2011
- Bonneville T100 2012
- Bonneville T100 2013
- Bonneville T100 2014
- Bonneville T100 2015
- Scrambler 2011
- Scrambler 2012
- Scrambler 2013
- Scrambler 2014
- Scrambler 2015
- Speed Triple R 2012
- Street Triple 2010
- Thruxton 2011
- Thruxton 2013
- Thruxton 2014
- Thruxton 2015
- Thunderbird Storm 2012
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.