Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
Motogadget Chronoclassic DarkEdition Seedometer and m-TRI Signal Adapter Triumph Scrambler
This is a bundled kit of a Motogadget Chronoclassic DarkEdition Speedometer and a m-TRI Signal Adapter that enables near plug-and-play connectivity for Triumph. With a Black dial and a White indicator the design resembles old Smiths brand instruments. This DarkEdition features a negative display LCD for more of a blacked out appearance.
In the past, it was not possible to remove the original gauges on Triumph twins 2011+ and triples 2006+. Once the original gauges were disconnected, the built-in electrical CAN bus system of these models instantly became inoperative. No modifications were even possible. The m-TRI Signal Adapter does the heavy digital lifting to enable an aftermarket gauge to work with Triumph's OEM electrical system.
- Analog speedometer dial driven by a precision stepper motor
- Displays: speed, average speed, max speed, rpm, max rpm, max positive acceleration (0-20.0 m/s2), max negative acceleration, gear indicator (1-6), trip meter, odometer (adjustable), battery voltage, air temperature (optional instead of water temp), oil temp 40-160°C (104-320°F) with high/low warning, oil pressure 0-8 bar (0-116psi) with high/low warning
- Indicator lights: turn signal, high beam, neutral, Red triangle for different warning functions either external (e. g. oil pressure switch) or internal (rpm, temperature, pressure, voltage)
- Adjustable contrast on LCD display
- Mounting diameter: 80mm (3.15")
- Bezel diameter: 85mm (3.35")
- Depth without cable fitting: 34mm (1.34")
- Mounts via three M4 threaded holes on rear face
- Made in Germany
- m-TRI Signal Adapter
- Chronoclassic Speedometer with 55cm (21.5") connection cable
- Miniature push-button switch
- Stainless steel speedometer sensor (M5x0.5) with 150cm (59") connector cable
- 2 neodymium mini magnets
- 3 M4 mounting screws with washers
- Detailed installation and operating instructions
- Temperature sensors, pressure sensors and mounting bracket sold separately
- The gear shift indicator is a mathematical function calculated from rpm and ground speed values and does not require any internal transmission sensors.
- Readability decreases in case of direct sunlight due to dark LC display. If readability is of primary concern to you, please purchase the standard green display. A technically identical instrument is also available with an analogue speedometer (please refer to the CLASSIC series)
- Please note that the model year of your Triumph is not necessarily identical to the year of manufacture. The 10th VIN digit identifies the model year. Example: "A" = 2010, "B" = 2011, "C" = 2012 etc.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Polished Bezel||RevZilla Item #1125059||MFR. Product #MG1051512-MG2004081||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black Bezel||RevZilla Item #1124779||MFR. Product #MG1051512-MG2004082||AvailabilityOnly 3 Left: Ships next business day|
- Scrambler 2015
- Bonneville 2015
- Bonneville SE 2011
- Bonneville SE 2010
- Bonneville SE 2012
- Bonneville SE 2013
- Bonneville SE 2015
- Bonneville SE 2014
- Bonneville T100 2011
- Bonneville T100 2010
- Bonneville T100 2012
- Bonneville T100 2013
- Bonneville T100 2015
- Bonneville T100 2014
- Scrambler 2011
- Scrambler 2012
- Scrambler 2013
- Scrambler 2014
- Speed Triple R 2012
- Street Triple 2010
- Thruxton 2011
- Thruxton 2012
- Thruxton 2013
- Thruxton 2014
- Thruxton 2015
- Thunderbird Storm 2012
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.