Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Motion Pro Wheel Axis Building / Truing / Balancing Stand
The Motion Pro Wheel Axis Truing and Balancing Stand is a precision built tool for building, truing, and balancing wheels.
- Innovative single sided design allows easy access to spokes and nipples
- High quality bearings allow precise wheel balancing
- 15 mm axle fits most modern street and dirt bikes and many mini bikes
- Hub cones hold wheel firmly in place
- Adjustable pointer for truing wheels
- Simple folding design for easy storage when not in use
- Can be used with dial indicators (not included)
- Durable powder coat finish
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Motion Pro Wheel Axis Truing / Balancing Stand||RevZilla Item #913448||MFR. Product #08-0538||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Not recommended, but I did re-use my Fe sticky weights. How well they stick depends on how well you clean them and what double sided tape you use.
over 2 years ago
my ratings are based on NO Experience. it doesnt work with my wheels , so i couldnt tell you if it balances wheels well.
11 months ago
9 months ago
The bearings were too sticky to let the wheel turn freely. I thought "Oh man is my wheel already perfectly balanced?!" Because the heaviest portion is supposed to find its way to the bottom. I even arbitrarily added 4 weights to a random spot to see if it would make the wheel move. It didn't. I could only turn the wheel by hand. The bearings were just binding stopping the wheel in random places regardless of weights, rendering this thing useless for balancing a wheel.
I had wasted my time taking my bike apart and putting it back together, just to need to pay someone to do it after anyway.
I contacted Motion Pro and after a week or so they responded and sent me new bearings. They turned better. After installing them, one of the bearings was binding a little again... I asked Motion Pro what they thought about that and asked if I should just send it in... 3 weeks later, no response. Wish I could return it, but I made the mistake of throwing the box away.
Waste of money.
3 months ago
7 months ago