Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Motion Pro SyncPro Carburetor Tuner
The Motion Pro Sync Carb Tuner is a key to the low idle, smooth engine castle. Maybe you just set your valve clearances or you're trying to recover from a previous owner's "yea, I cleaned the carbs, cleaned 'em real good" efforts. A Motion Pro manometer is the proper tool for completing the final step associated with any intake-side maintenance or modifications.
- Precise four channel vacuum indicator designed specifically for intake synchronization of engines with multiple carburetors or throttle bodies (max vacuum range 40cm Hg)
- New mercury-free design uses non toxic manometer fluid
- For use with any 2, 3 or 4 cylinder four stroke motorcycles
- Spill proof design means the tool can be stored in a horizontal or vertical position
- Easy to read scale for precise synchronization
- Unaffected by barometric pressure changes
- Includes hang hook to clip onto the handlebars for easy use
- Rugged, impact resistant ABS enclosure with convenient storage area for adapters
- Rubber feet on enclosure bottom helps prevent sliding
- Includes manometer fluid, hoses, 5mm adapters, in-line restrictors and instructions
- 5mm adapters are used on many Honda and Suzuki models
- Optional 6mm adapters are available for use on most Yamaha models
- Most Kawasaki models do not need adapters
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Motion Pro SyncPro Carburetor Tuner||RevZilla Item #173823||MFR. Product #08-0411||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
The liquid evaporates easily so you're looking at buying refills, cleaning and rebuilding the manometer. Mercury-based ones don't have this problem. The "safety" advantage of this thing is silly.
Spend a little more and get one with mercury. This is the ez bake oven of sync tools.
I could go on with other issues the use of this "proprietary manometer fluid" creates that make it inferior to mercury, but the main point is here.
I did have difficulty installing the vacuum lines onto my motorcycle. The hoses were small compared to the vacuum connections on the carburetor and it was very difficult to get the hoses onto the connections. I wonder if anyone else has this issue. So the only thing that could be done to improve this product would be to add a hose adapter for larger vacuum tube sizes.
over 2 years ago
over 3 years ago
1 year ago
1 month ago