Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Motion Pro PBR Chain Tool
The Motion Pro PBR Chain Tool has an innovative design that will Press, Break and Rivet 520, 525, and 530 chains.
- Versatile design will remove chain pins, press master-link plates and rivet hollow nose and soft nose master link pins on O-ring and non O-ring chains
- Easy to use design allows you to change tool functions by simply moving the position of the anvil block
- Indexing letters on movable anvil and body ensures correct tool configuration- line up letter on anvil to letter on body to get the configuration you need
- All components conveniently store on tool when not in use
- All steel construction with heat treated components for strength and durability
- May be supported in a vise or held with included handle
- Great for the professional technician or DIY mechanic
- Compact and light enough to carry in a tool bag for trail side repairs
- Includes spare pin
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Motion Pro PBR Chain Tool||RevZilla Item #913437||MFR. Product #08-0470||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Nice carry case, great design details. Again, Motion Pro handles the job!
This PBR is by far the easiest to work with, and thus the fastest. I received mine last night and immediately went to the garage and played with it on some 530 and 525 chains I had in my scrap bin.
The block stays in place better than I expected, and the press mechanism lines up on the rivets perfectly without fussing with it like the other tools out there.
The entire thing seems very well made and I don't foresee any longevity issues, but a spare pin is provided just in case.
My only complaint, if I had to think of one, is that the latch mechanism on the case it comes in is stupid. That's it.
I would absolutely recommend this over the other options on the market. It's durable enough for a professional and easy enough to use for the guy that wants to start doing his own work.
8 months ago
I'm unaware if there is a difference between o ring chains and x ring chains
Will this work with a DID x ring chain?