Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Motion Pro Chain Breaker & Riveting Tool
The Motion Pro Chain Breaker and Riviting Tool is designed to rivet chain links to form an endless chain such as cam and drive chains. It may also be used to push pins out for breaking chains.
- Will break chains from #35 to #530
- Each kit includes 3 pin sizes to fit most chains (2mm, 3mm, 4mm)
- Investment-cast, hardened body and redesigned body bolt
- Recommended for light to medium-duty use
- For riveting hollow nose master links only
- Kit includes press plates
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Motion Pro Chain Breaker & Riveting Tool||RevZilla Item #173794||MFR. Product #08-0058||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
over 2 years ago
I purchased this along with a DID chain. It broke the stock chain on my SV650s just fine and pressed the new chain with relative ease. HOWEVER, I was under the impression that all master links are made equal; such is not the case. I accidentally tried to rivet a clip style link, essentially compressing the pin which is not designed to compress. I broke the pin under all the pressure, but the rivet head fitting still maintained its roundness and integrity. Luckily I did happen to order the correct rivet style link, and proceeded to complete the job.
Bottom line: The tool will do its job and even the small components have proven to be pretty strong. It's got plenty of sizes for commonly used chains and a nice case. I cannot speak yet on longevity as I have only used it this once.
P.S. Get the correct master link for this job and an extra just in case.
over 2 years ago