Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Motion Pro Bead Pro Forged Steel Tire Bead Breaker
The Motion Pro Bead Breaker is a must for your tool pack before hitting the road.
- Heavy duty shop version of the BeadPro tire tool
- Innovative multi-use tire tool set
- Breaks the tire bead on most street and off road motorcycles and ATVs
- Integrated tire spoons for tire removal and installation
- 16 inch long handles makes removing and installing tires a breeze
- Ergonomic design with crossguard to keep hand from riding forward
- Chrome vanadium forged steel construction for heavy duty shop use
- Durable black oxide finish
- Weight of set is 2 lbs
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Steel||RevZilla Item #1050374||MFR. Product #08-0536||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
The units are light weight but have a good feel to them. They feel like what you would expect from a tool of this price. They take up more room than the tire irons I used to carry, but they are about the same weight. Easy choice for my kit.
In order to test this out, I changed a tire using just these tools (and a brush to clean up the rim). I was able to do this without much fuss. On the aggressive GS rear rim, I did have to use the tool in 4-5 spots on each side of the rim to finally break the bead. I placed the tool so it would be between two spokes each time. The tool pushed the tire down to the end of the 1" lip, which has a little ridge to further keep the tire in place. Once I got the whole bead down to the ridge it took just a little bit more push to get the bead into the dip. Removing the tire took 20 minutes at a careful pace. If your concern is that this tool won't be able to break your heavy duty bead, it will.
Further, I completed the tire change with just those 2 tire irons. Contrary to some reviews, the irons gave me plenty enough mechanical advantage to remove and mount the tires. You just have to make sure the bead on the other side stays in the dip of the rim.
Just like any other hand tire tool, be careful and don't apply too much force to your rims. If any step of the tire change is difficult, you may be doing it incorrectly.
over 3 years ago
1 year ago
My Revzilla order was here well before I expected it. The tires arrived the next day, stunning service. Revzilla is my go to for information and parts, well done.
1 year ago