Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Moose Racing Pipe Armor
- Sturdy armor for your vulnerable and expensive exhaust
- Helps prevent power-robbing dents
- Value priced pipeguard with factory works protection
- 3mm aluminum is the thickest pipe protector available for 2-strokes
- 1/16" thick stainless steel for 4-strokes
- 24" long for 2-stroke exhausts and 10" long for 4-stroke exhausts
- Made in the USA
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 250cc/350cc KTM 4-Stroke||RevZilla Item #1050126||MFR. Product #18610882||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style 250cc Japanese 4-Stroke||RevZilla Item #617058||MFR. Product #868||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 2-Stroke||RevZilla Item #429668||MFR. Product #M-610||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 450cc Japanese 4-Stroke||RevZilla Item #616588||MFR. Product #869||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style 450cc KTM 4-Stroke||RevZilla Item #1050130||MFR. Product #18610883||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 2-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
1 year ago
Here are the issues you might find with this accessory: 1) It's not quite long enough to cover the full length of pipe on my 2009 Yamaha XT250. If they'd made it two or three inches longer I'd have been happier. It would be very little trouble to cut it to size for shorter pipes. 2) The guard is really only flexible in one direction. On my XT250 the head pipe bends are vertical, meaning the armor has to sit on the bottom of the pipe rather than angled forward, where most of the rocks will be coming from. The ribs extend part way around the pipe and protect it better than nothing, but I would have liked to have the main spine of the guard rotated forward to protect more from the likeliest direction of impact. If your head pipe bends horizontally, you might be more satisfied with the protection provided.
All in all, I still get some shielding for the pipe, and the armor will last indefinitely. I think it's absurdly expensive for a small piece of stamped stainless steel with less than a dollar's worth of ring clamps, but it provides some insurance against more heartbreaking damage.
6 months ago