Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Moose Racing Adventure Windscreen Suzuki V-Strom DL650 / DL1000
The Moose Racing Adventure Windscreens deliver excellent wind protection and are more rigid and optically clear than most OEM windscreens.
- Made from aircraft-quality Lucite acrylic
- Heavy-duty and optically clearer than many OEM windscreens
- Stock windsreen dimensions: 15" H x 16.6" W
- All windscreen options measure 16.6" W at the widest point and 14.5" W at the narrowest point
- Made in USA
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 2" Taller than Stock / Clear||RevZilla Item #841195||MFR. Product #S-MVSTROM-17||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style 4" Taller than Stock / Clear||RevZilla Item #841196||MFR. Product #S-MVSTROM-19||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 4" Shorter than Stock / Dark Tint||RevZilla Item #841194||MFR. Product #S-MVSTROM-11||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
- F650GS 2008-2012
- F650GS ABS 2008-2012
- F800GS 2008-2013
- R1150GS Adventure 2002-2006
- R1200GS 2004-2012
- R1200GS Adventure 2006-2013
- Africa Twin CRF1000L 2016-2018
- 950 Adventure 2004-2012
- 950 Adventure S 2004-2012
- 990 Adventure 2004-2012
- 990 Adventure R 2004-2012
- 990 Adventure S 2004-2012
- KLR650 2008-2018
- V-Strom 650 2012-2016
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
1 year ago
I run the shield in the lowest stock setting and I can hide my GPS behind it. Wind hits me upper chest and head with no buffeting. I'm 6'2".
Keeps me cool and happy with my helmet and touring jacket on. I'm use to riding sport bikes and wear ear protection...so I'm perfectly happy with the wind noise and slight neck fatigue over a full touring windscreen.
I also purchased the +4 Moose Racing windshield for longer rides / rain / cooler weather. I've fit the +4 to the bike, but haven't run it yet.
I've been considering some sort of mounting bracket for the rear luggage so I can carry both shields with me on trips and swap as needed.
Well, this product does that. It was easy to install once I figured everything out. Of course it makes the wind blow on your face, concentrated especially on your forehead, but if you really cared about that, you'd stick with a high windscreen.
Revzilla was great about getting me the product quickly.