Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Michelin Pilot Road 4 Rear Tires
The Michelin Pilot Road 4 tires represent the latest iteration and next generation of Pilot Road evolution. Designed to deliver maximum safety in most conditions especially on wet roads and in particular when braking, Michelin's goal is to cover all riders in all conditions. Touting both enhanced safety and extended tire life, the Pilot Road 4 tires are a tangible illustration of Michelin’s Total Performance strategy of constantly and simultaneously improving tire performance characteristics across the range.
Superior wet-weather performance
- Michelin Pilot Road 4 tires stop shorter in the wet vs. the leading competitive sport touring tires and Michelin Pilot Road 3
Longest tread life in its class
- Up to 20% longer tread life than Michelin Pilot Road 3 tires
Dependable grip even in challenging conditions
- 2 Compound Technology with all new silica-charged rubber compounds for excellent grip from 23°F to 113°F
- New XST+ siping and enhanced tread patterns for optimum grip at all lean angles
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Rear / 190/55ZR17 75W||RevZilla Item #941754||MFR. Product #03114/3114||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Rear / 150/70ZR17 69W||RevZilla Item #941755||MFR. Product #05600/5600||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Rear / 160/60ZR17 69W||RevZilla Item #941756||MFR. Product #73371||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Rear / 180/55ZR17 73W||RevZilla Item #941757||MFR. Product #95800||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Rear / 190/50ZR17 73W||RevZilla Item #941758||MFR. Product #32571||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I'm struggling to find information on how tires start to fail at high ambient temp; this multiple-hardness-composite-materials thing for this tire in particular that has me worried.
I might just try this tire and hope for the best, but am hopeful for information on this problem first.
There is a ton of rain here and was wondering if I should go with the Pilot Road 3 or 4, and since I am looking for a new tire, should I go with a 190/55 while I am at it? Or just stick with the stock size?
I'm about to purchase a new bike (BMW k1300s)
Is the pr4 the one for me, or should it be the pr4 GT tyre? The bike are not that heavy, but it not light either. Around 250kg *ready for the road*
I'll be riding alone 50-70% of the time! the last 30% would be with a passenger and some time with full luggage. (3bags an tent etc)
The temp here in dk are from spring to fall 15-25-10 degrees Celsius.
My driving will be long trips with a passenger and full luggage (not every year) and then a lot of small roads speed cruising.