Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / Racing||RevZilla Item #1000957||MFR. Product #050000100-8||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / Master Grip||RevZilla Item #1000959||MFR. Product #050000300-8||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / Super Grip Rubberized||RevZilla Item #1000962||MFR. Product #050000400-8||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Silver / Racing||RevZilla Item #1000956||MFR. Product #050000100-1||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Silver / Master Grip||RevZilla Item #1000958||MFR. Product #050000300-1||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Silver / Super Grip Rubberized||RevZilla Item #1000961||MFR. Product #050000400-1||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I got the super grip rubberized pegs.
- Adjustment is simple: loosen the bolt and twist around. If you carry a toolkit, you probably already have the right size allen wrench in it (just need a long one for the peg itself).
- They don't dampen vibrations as well as the OEM pegs, but they're smaller and I no longer bang against them when pushing with my feet or backing up. I can at least pretend to flat foot the bike. Vibrations aren't bad, so its an even trade-off.
- For my bike, purchasing the extension arm was necessary. I might have been able to get a different bolt/nut setup to screw the peg on directly, but I admit to being too lazy to mess with it much. That extension arm, however, works perfectly for its purpose and is *required* for adjustability.
- As for durability, they haven't been scraped yet, so we'll see. I check all my easy-to-access bolts frequently, and these haven't loosened up at all from vibration.
- These come with covers for the end of the peg and the bolt on the extension arm. The peg covers are good and sit tightly. The extension arm cover has a tiny plastic plug that sits in the bolt's depression, but doesn't stay so well. Both of mine disappeared on my forty minute commute to work. Probably knocked them off with my toes.
- For the initial adjustment, I recommend getting the pegs to where they feel right just sitting, then packing the allen wrench and going for a ride. Stop and adjust as needed until perfect.
These pegs (all three parts) seem a bit pricey, but they did solve the knee pain issue (which, for me, came about after about a half to one hour in the saddle.) Very pleased.
1 year ago