Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2018 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2019.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for help?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right gear for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Memphis Shades Sportshield Trigger-Lock Mount Kit For Harley Sportster Forty-Eight 2010-2015
Item: P236706 SKU:
Rebate Available! View Details
Guaranteed Holiday Delivery Available
Shipping & Returns
Memphis Shades Sportshield Trigger-Lock Mount Kit For Harley Sportster Forty-Eight
Revolutionary tool-less Trigger-Lock hardware features an innovative lockdown system that allows one to quickly and easily install and remove a Memphis Shades sportshield without tools. A pair of latches lock the windshield down until the spring-loaded "trigger locks" are intentionally disengaged, allowing a simple removal. The hardware is fully adjustable to achieve just the right windshield angle. Hardware is a combination of stainless, aluminum, and electrocoated parts for corrosion resistance and long-lasting good looks. Kits are custom fit for each bike for a no-hassle install and are made in the USA.
- Only for use on Sportshield-series windshields
- Sportster Forty-Eight (XL1200X) 2010-2015
Note: Image is for reference only. Actual kit may vary slightly.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #879079||MFR. Product #MEB1985||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Polished||RevZilla Item #879078||MFR. Product #MEK1985||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
This Product Fits
This item is also available for 90 different bikes. View All Models
- Harley Davidson
- Disc Glide FXRDG 1984
- Dyna Convertible FXDS 1994-2000
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF 2008-2017
- Dyna Glide Custom FXDC 1992
- Dyna Glide Daytona FXDB-D 1992
- Dyna Glide Sturgis FXDB-S 1991
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 1993-2005
- Dyna Low Rider S FXDLS 2016-2017
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2006-2014
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2005
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 2006-2010
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 1995-2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX 1999-2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport Touring FXDXT 2001-2003
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 1993-2005
- Fat Bob FXEF 1979-1985
- Low Glide/Low Rider FXRS 1982-1993
- Low Rider Belt FXSB 1982
- Low Rider Chrome FXRC 1985-1988
- Low Rider Custom FXLR 1986-1994
- Low Rider FXS 1977-1982
- Low Rider Sport FXRS-SP 1987-1993
- Night Rod Special VRSCDX 2007-2011
- Night Rod VRSCD 2006-2008
- Softail Bad Boy Springer FXSTSB 1995-1997
- Softail Blackline FXS 2011-2013
- Softail Breakout CVO/SE FXSBSE 2013-2014
- Softail Breakout FXSB 2013-2017
- Softail Deluxe FLSTN/I 2005-2017
- Softail Deuce FXSTD/I 1999-2007
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 1990-2017
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB 2009-2016
- Softail Fat Boy S FLSTFBS 2016-2017
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 1986-2017
- Softail Low Rider FXLR 2018-2019
- Softail Night Train FXSTB/I 1999-2009
- Softail Nostalgia FLSTN/I 1993
- Softail Rocker C FXCWC 2007-2011
- Softail Rocker FXCW 2008-2011
- Softail Slim FLS 2012-2017
- Softail Slim S FLSS 2016-2017
- Softail Special FLSTN/I 1994-1996
- Softail Sport Glide FLSB 2018-2019
- Softail Springer Classic FLSTSC/I 2005-2007
- Softail Springer FXSTS/I 1988-2006
- Softail Standard FXST/I 1985-2012
- Softail Street Bob FXBB 2018-2019
- Sport Glide FXRT 1983-1992
- Sport Glide Grand Touring FXRD 1986
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 1996-2010
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 2011-2019
- Sportster Custom XL883C 1998-2009
- Sportster Deluxe XLH883DLX 1989-1992
- Sportster Hugger XLH883HUG 1988-2003
- Sportster Iron XL1200NS 2018-2019
- Sportster Iron XL883N 2009-2019
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2005-2010
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2011-2019
- Sportster Low XL1200L 2006-2011
- Sportster Nightster XL1200N 2007-2012
- Sportster Roadster XL1200R 2004-2008
- Sportster Roadster XL883R 2002-2012
- Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V 2012-2016
- Sportster Sport XL1200S 1996-2003
- Sportster SuperLow XL1200T 2014-2017
- Sportster XL883 2004-2009
- Sportster XLH1100 1986-1988
- Sportster XLH1200 1988-2003
- Sportster XLH883 1986-2003
- Street 500 XG500 2015-2019
- Street 750 XG750 2015-2019
- Sturgis FXB 1980-1982
- Super Glide FX 1973-1979
- Super Glide FXE 1974-1985
- Super Glide FXR 1994
- Super Glide II FXR 1982-1983
- V-Rod VRSCA 2002-2006
- V-Rod VRSCAW 2007-2010
- V-Rod VRSCB 2004-2005
- Wide Glide FXWG 1985-1986
- XL 1973-1984
- XLCH 1973-1979
- XLCR Café Racer 1977-1978
- XLH1000 1973-1985
- XLS Roadster 1979-1985
- XLT 1977-1978
- XLX-61 1983-1985
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Shipping & Returns
Reviews & Questions
18 Customer Reviews
5 Questions & 3 Answers
4.0 / 5.0
Bang For The Buck
3.0 / 5
Bang For The Buck
3 / 5
Easy install and functional
I installed this kit on a 2014 HD Forty-Eight for two Memphis Shades windshields I have: a Del Ray and Speed Demon. The install was easy and painless. The fit of the windshield plates was flawless...it works and looks perfect. To install this kit, you do need to relocate the front turn signals to the lower triple tree. The turn signal adapters that come with this kit are spacers (about 1/4" thick) with nubs cut out to fit the positioning key on the stock turn signals. Because of the design of the turn signal adapters, there is a gap between the lower triple tree and the turn signals. It doesn't look horrible but it did bother me enough that I ordered the HD turn signal relocation kit to solve the aesthetics issue. Overall the kit is brilliant--both in looks (plates not turn relocation bits) and quality--but the turn signal relocation adapters make the install look unfinished or at least cheesy.
April 27, 2015
2014 Harley Davidson Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X
Browse 6 questions Browse 6 questions and 5 answers
Why did you choose this?