Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Memphis Shades Headlight Extension Block For Harley Dyna and Softail Breakout
This easy to install mounting block moves your bike's headlight forward inside of the bezel of Memphis Shades Gauntlet, Cafe and Road Warrior fairings.
- Designed to allow any one of 6 positions from 1.3” to 2.6”
- Machined from billet aluminum then e-coated black
- Instructions included
- Made in the USA
Note: The inside of your fairing bezel may need to be trimmed for headlight bracket clearance.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #1177159||MFR. Product #MEB9883||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
- Harley Davidson
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
- Dyna Low Rider S FXDLS 2016, 2017
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2006-2014
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
- Softail Breakout FXSB 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Harley Davidson
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 1993-2005
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 1995-2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX 1999-2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport Touring FXDXT 2001-2003
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 1993-2005
- Softail Blackline FXS 2011-2013
- Softail Deuce FXSTD/I 2000-2007
- Softail Low Rider FXLR 2018-2019
- Softail Night Train FXSTB/I 1999-2009
- Softail Standard FXST/I 1984-2007
- Softail Street Bob FXBB 2018-2019
- Wide Glide FXWG 1980-1986
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I normally dont write reviews but this is one of those items items impossible to tell if it will work until you get it in your hand. So I wanted to help you all out if you are looking at it. I gave 4 stars because you have to buy a shorter bolt ( 1$ at home depot no biggie but caused me to take a trip) and it seems 30$ is a bit much for a small piece of metal with a couple of holes.
1 year ago
1 year ago
1 month ago
4 months ago
My only real complaint was the lack of instructions for the install of the block. Although for me it was pretty self explanatory, some folks might have a hard time figuring out which way is up.
Additionally, as far as the trimming of the bezel, I made my measurements, cracked out my dremel and was good to go within a few minutes.
1 year ago