Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Memphis Shades Gauntlet Fairing For Harley Dyna And Sportster
If you're putting together a club-style bike, a bikini fairing is a necessary ingredient. Memphis Shades rolls out a timeless classic: The Gauntlet. Designed exclusively for Sporty & Dyna models, this fairing is proportional to the narrow forks that give these bikes their unique profile. One-piece construction makes for a good-looking, gap-free shield - they tint the upper half of the screen, and black out the inside with a Class A finish, giving a glossy appearance from the exterior that is nearly impervious to color removal. The two areas are separated with a perfectly inscribed 'witness line' - a totally novel approach on an old favorite.
- Two-piece appearance, but actually made as a super-strong one-piece fairing
- Bold, aerodynamic shape with a hint of outlaw styling designed to streamline today's low-slung cruisers
- Provides good torso coverage to help reduce wind fatigue while allowing uncluttered views of your favorite riding spots
- Factory-appearing finish looks great as-is, or can be painted for full integration
- Approximately 9" from the top of the headlight bezel to the top of the fairing
Note: Model-specific mounting kit required for installation (sold separately).
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Memphis Shades Gauntlet Fairing For Harley Dyna / Sportster 1986-2018||RevZilla Item #879096||MFR. Product #MEM7191||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
- Harley Davidson
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
- Dyna Low Rider S FXDLS 2016, 2017
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2006-2014
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
- Sportster Deluxe XLH883DLX 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X 2010-2015
- Sportster Hugger XLH883HUG 1988-2003
- Sportster Iron XL883N 2009-2018
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2005-2018
- Sportster Low XL1200L 2006-2011
- Sportster Nightster XL1200N 2007-2012
- Sportster Roadster XL1200R 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
- Sportster Roadster XL883R 2002-2012
- Sportster Sport XL1200S 1996-2003
- Sportster SuperLow XL1200T 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Sportster XL883 2004-2009
- Sportster XLH1100 1986, 1987, 1988
- Sportster XLH1200 1988-2003
- Sportster XLH883 1986-2003
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Fairly simple to install, most difficult part was getting the mounts properly aligned on the bike. Make sure you have a good socket set as well. Ratcheting screw driver with proper size hex head also came in handy.
Overall would recommend for sure!
Note: Other reviews have mentioned cutting the shroud that goes around the headlight. try fitting it first before you cut into anything. The shroud is flexible/pliable and should move around enough to get over the stock H-D headlight. when you relocate the turn signals to the bottom bracket, there will be a slight gap, but it isn't a problem and you can't even notice it unless you're looking closely. I just made sure to tighten it down and alight the turn signals and it was good to go.
I wanted something to take the wind off my chest leaving my head in clean air and this does it. After many brain scrambling do to incurable buffeting years trying windshields on my Harley Davidson Sportster i finally struck gold with the Memphis Shades Gauntlet fairing.
I did have to trim a horseshoe shape on the back of the round headlight plastic to allow me to lean this as far back as possible. With limited adjustment you can still find your sweet spot.
over 2 years ago
I installed the fairing on a 2012 FXDC. There is a lot of reflection from the headlamp on the inside of the fairing -- to the point I find it hard to use the high beam at night. May need modify the headlamp mount to that it sits farther forward.
Perfect wind protection for what I wanted -- keeps the wind off of my chest, but still get good airflow to the helmet (full-face) and shoulders (summertime ventilation). Buffeting noticeable only as moderately increased wind noise when I'm not using earplugs. Interstate travel is much more comfortable now.