Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
Sorry, we’re closed Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 23.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Memphis Shades Batwing Fairing For FX Softail, Dyna, Sportster and Indian Scout
The Memphis Shades Batwing Fairing has a clean, aerodynamic shape that will enhance the style and comfort of your ride.
- 33.5" W x 17" H (not including windshield)
- Inner fairing is black textured ABS and outer shell is opaque black Lucite with a Class A finish that looks great as is or can be painted easily (see file below for Memphis Shades paint tips)
- To mount this fairing, you will need to separately purchase a mounting kit and a windshield or spoiler windshield
- Optional items include wind deflectors, windshield trim, a windshield tri-pouch, and a speaker system
- Made in the USA
- Memphis Shades Trigger Lock Mount Kit (required - see Fitment Notes below for additional information)
- Memphis Shades Windshield or Spoiler Windshield (required)
- Memphis Shades Wind Deflectors (optional)
- Memphis Shades Fairing Trim (optional)
- Memphis Shades Windshield Tri-pouch (optional)
- Hogtunes Speaker System (optional)
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #879090||MFR. Product #MEM7081||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
- Harley Davidson
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 1993-2017
- Dyna Low Rider S FXDLS 2016, 2017
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2006-2014
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 1995-2010
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 1993-2017
- Softail Breakout FXSB 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Softail Deuce FXSTD/I 1999-2007
- Softail Night Train FXSTB/I 1999-2009
- Softail Standard FXST/I 1985-2010
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 1996-2018
- Sportster Custom XL883C 1998-2009
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X 2010-2015
- Sportster Iron XL883N 2009-2018
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2005-2018
- Sportster Low XL1200L 2006-2011
- Sportster Nightster XL1200N 2007-2012
- Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Sportster SuperLow XL1200T 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Street 500 XG500 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Street 750 XG750 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Harley Davidson
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF 2008-2017
- Dyna Switchback FLD 2012-2016
- Freewheeler FLRT 2015-2018
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 1994-2013
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 1995-2012
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSE5 2013
- Road King FLHR/I 1994-2018
- Road King Special FLHRXS 2017-2018
- Softail Custom/Nostalgia/Special/Deluxe FLSTN/I 1993-2017
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 1990-2017
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB 2009-2016
- Softail Fat Boy S FLSTFBS 2016-2017
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 1986-2017
- Softail Heritage FLST/I 1986-2006
- Softail Slim FLS 2012-2017
- Softail Slim S FLSS 2016-2017
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I mounted it myself in about an hour. If you have two people, it would be a lot faster, you could have one person hold the system up while the other person adjusts the fork ring positioning instead of having to put it down, adjust, pick it up and try again, etc.
I'm 6'2'' and this reduces the wind I feel pretty noticeably. Previously, most of the wind I felt was on my helmet, jostling my head around and rendering any GoPro footage unusable. This does a very good job reducing it, it seems only the very crown of the helmet feels wind now. If you're my height or taller and you want as little wind as possible, consider the 9-inch spoiler windshield instead, but the 6.5 does the job well.
The 2015 Street Bob has rather high stock handlebars, which rise above the fairing. I do not feel much reduction in wind on my arms and shoulders since I kept the stock handlebars, and the turn signals will have to be relocated on this bike and pretty much all other bikes that have them on the handlebars. The handlebars and mirrors on my bike are visible from the front of the bike. Silver lining, the mirrors being exposed means I still have the option to use mirrors with integrated turn signals since they rise above the fairing and are visible to oncoming traffic. Other Dynas with lower handlebars would not have this option.
The stock 2015 Street Bob headlight, however, is recessed into the fairing about 2 or 3 inches, which gives the headlight a tunneled effect and reduces lighting on the peripherals. This would probably be the same for all 2015 Dynas. There are brackets that can be had (I think Arlen Ness makes one) that will extend the headlight forward a few inches, but I have not tried it yet so I don't know if it will fit on with this fairing, though my guess is it won't given how this fits. Additionally, if you ever took the fairing off, the extended headlight bracket would probably not look very clean.
The mounting bracket is very easy to detach when you want it to, though it doesn't appear that it would detach easily when you don't want it to (ergo, when you're riding). It's so quick and easy to detach, however, that it might be actually a negative. Someone who knows bikes could walk over to it and pop it off in about 3 seconds and walk away with it. This is a given though when you buy the system, it's sort of a buyer beware thing and I can't really consider it a "con" since it's considered a feature, but combined with the recessed headlight issue, I would remove a half-star from the review if RevZilla would let me.
9 months ago
4 months ago
2 months ago
4 months ago