Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2018 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2019.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for help?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right gear for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Maxima Chain Care Kit With Chain Wax
CleanUp, MPPL and Chain Wax are a winning combination proven to increase horsepower and extend chain and sprocket life. Maxima CleanUp is an emulsion-type degreaser excellent for removing built up grime from chains and easily washes out with water. MPPL (Multi-Purpose Penetrant Lube) is a superior, all-purpose spray-on penetrating lube that provides an excellent barrier against rust and corrosion and is an effective moisture displacer. Exclusive Parafilm formula sprays on as a liquid, penetrates and then sets up as a soft waxy film, creating an excellent lube that protects the chain from the elements. Will not fling off or attract dirt. For street and off-road use.
- Maxima Clean-Up degreaser is excellent for chains and/or sprockets and easily washes out with water
- Maxima MPPL is a superior, all-purpose spray-on penetrating lubricant that provides a barrier against rust and corrosion and great for displacing moisture
- Maxima Chain Wax sprays on as a liquid, penetrates and then sets up as a soft waxy film, to create an excellent lube that protects chain from the elements
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Maxima Chain Care Kit With Chain Wax||RevZilla Item #900055||MFR. Product #70-749203||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
over 2 years ago
1 year ago
1 year ago
The cleaner works great, by the way. Does a great job of degreasing/degunking the chain.
The Multi-Purposed Penatrating "Lube" (MPPL) serves more to displace the water leftover from rinsing off the cleaner than it does to lube the chain (it's too lightweight to provide any long-term lubricating properties). It seems to be equivalent to WD-40 (which I've used if I was out of MPPL).
I try to remove as much of the MPPL as possible before applying the wax,