Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Shipping & Returns
Leo Vince GP Corsa Exhaust System Honda CBR250R
The GP Corsa 4-Stroke Silencers of the LeoVince line, developed exclusely for the market of up to 250cc displacement 4-stroke motorcycles offer perfect balance between look, performance and price. The GP Corsa full-systems allow 250cc racers to shed more than 13 pounds on the CBR and over 9 pounds on the Ninja when replacing the stock exhaust. The silencer, completely manufactured in AISI 304 stainless steel, is a round design, developed too limit noise levels, improve the engine sound and guarentee the perfect flow of exhaust gas. Internally it is filled with high heat resistant fiberglass that guarentees reliability and long life.
It is availablewith an aluminum or carbon casing, secured to the chassis by a stainless steel strap, lined with a vibration damping rubber gasket.
The GP Corsa Offers:
- CAD/CAM design for precise fit
- Designed after our Moto GP & Moto 2 exhaust systems
- Weight savings with Carbon Fiber Exhaust: 6.06kg
- Slip-ons boost horsepower across RPM range (linear power)
- TIG-welded 304 Stainless Steel link pipes
- Sleeve options include Aluminum and Carbon Fiber
- Removable sound insert for more aggressive tone
- Machine-specific tuned to work with stock fuel settings
|Unit||Stock Exhaust||Leo VInce||Max Gain|
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Carbon Fiber||RevZilla Item #835382||MFR. Product #3472||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Shipping & Returns
Reviews & Questions
11 Customer Reviews
4 Questions & 1 Answers
Browse 5 questions Browse 5 questions and 4 answers
Why did you choose this?
Basically, because it was the cheapest full system available. I am happy with the looks, the sound is not so sophisticated, it sounds like a much bigger dirt bike, and if you run with the baffle out it is very, very loud - though I have received many compliments on its sound
farley j on Sep 16, 2013