Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Leatt Enduro Knee Guards
The Leatt Enduro Knee Guards deliver some heavyweight protection for the serious rider. The hard shell outer over Leatt’s 3DF foam creates a product that is impact tested and CE certified to CE EN 1621-1, Level 1. All edges of the hard shell plates and cups are co-molded with soft rubber for extra comfort. Result, protection you’ll forget you’re wearing.
- Lightweight hard shell sliding surface
- 3DF impact absorption body
- Co-molded rubber edges gives soft protection feel and comfort
- MoistureCool wicking fabric
- Silicone lamination to keep protector in place
- Maximum airflow with vented jplates
- CE certified for impact protection EN1621-1
- Great fit and very comfortable 3D design
- Specific right and left sides
- Sold as a set
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / SM-MD||RevZilla Item #980366||MFR. Product #5014210021||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / LG-XL||RevZilla Item #980367||MFR. Product #5014210022||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style White / SM-MD||RevZilla Item #980368||MFR. Product #5014210031||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style White / LG-XL||RevZilla Item #980369||MFR. Product #5014210032||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
For my enduro riding they fit perfectly with Gaerne MX boots providing hard shell protection for my knee cap and upper shin. They are not bulky, I don't experience any interference with my bike, and they are so comfortable I don't even realize I have them on.
If you are not used to knee/shin guards, I think most, if not all, knee guards will be uncomfortable. While I find these guards discomforting for the first 15 minutes, after I'm riding, I don't notice them. To me, it's a good trade off between protection and comfort.
These allow for the same level of protection, and the boot fits better.
They are invisible for about 3 hours, then you start to feel the elastic cutting into you....unless you use really tall socks.
4 months ago
Very comfortable but feel safer with the Leatt Dual axis knee guards.