Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Leatt Airflex Pro Knee Guards
The Leatt AirFlex Pro Knee guards incorporate Armorgel which is a non newtonian gel that locks up its bonding molecules and becomes hard on impact. Armogel is designed for both low and high speed impacts, works in hot and cold conditions and remains soft, flexible and comfortable. The Airflex Pro Guards are ultra slim and meet or exceed CE certification for impact protection like all current Leatt knee guards but with little bulkiness.
- Super slim 6mm
- Each guard weighs only 105 grams
- Constructed of Armourgel ultra slim impact absorbing gel
- MoistureCool wicking fabric
- CE certified for impact protection EN1621-1
- Very comfortable protection with minimal restriction
- Sold as a pair
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #1069021||MFR. Product #5016100300||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #1069023||MFR. Product #5016100301||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #1069024||MFR. Product #5016100302||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / XL||RevZilla Item #1069025||MFR. Product #5016100303||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1069026||MFR. Product #5016100304||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
12 months ago
10 months ago
Coverage for your knee is very tiny, so it leaves a lot of your knee still exposed (sides, lower patella region, etc).
Extremely comfortable and great airflow, but for two tiny little dinky knee pads that don't offer very much knee coverage, $79 is ridiculous.
I would have kept them if the price was lower or if the coverage of the knee area was broader.
So, sent them back.
1 year ago
10 months ago
The protection is not for motorcycle use. Maybe other light sport
5 months ago
4 months ago