Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Le Pera Maverick Seat For Harley Touring
A supportive seat that still looks custom, the Maverick is a good choice for those who prize comfort over minimalism. Best for long days in the saddle, the Maverick is the LePera saddle that is most comfortable while still maintaining a lower profile.
- Special contours allow movement without giving up support
- 15"W in the driver's section, and 13 3/4" W for the passenger
- The "Up-Front" seats move the rider closer to the bars
- Molded one-piece foam foundation
- Covered with premium-grade black vinyl
- 16 gauge powder-coated steel baseplate
- Seat pan is carpeted on the bottom to protect your fender
- Made proudly in the USA
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / Stitched Seat||RevZilla Item #891031||MFR. Product #LK-957||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / Smooth Seat||RevZilla Item #891052||MFR. Product #LK-957S||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / Smooth Seat w/ Driver Backrest||RevZilla Item #891059||MFR. Product #LK-957BRS||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / Smooth Up-Front Seat||RevZilla Item #891067||MFR. Product #LKU-957S||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
- Harley Davidson
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 2008-2013
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 2008, 2009
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 2008-2018
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low FLHTCUL 2015, 2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited CVO/SE FLHTKSE 2014
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK 2010-2018
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Road Glide Custom FLTRX 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Road Glide CVO/SE FLTRSE3 2009
- Road Glide CVO/SE FLTRSEI 2009
- Road Glide CVO/SE FLTRXSE 2012, 2013, 2018
- Road Glide FLTR/I 2008, 2009
- Road Glide FLTRX 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Road Glide Special FLTRXS 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Road Glide Ultra CVO/SE FLTRUSE 2011
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU 2011-2018
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 2008-2013
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSE4 2008
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSE5 2013
- Road King FLHR/I 2008-2018
- Road King Special FLHRXS 2017, 2018
- Street Glide CVO/SE FLHXSE 2010
- Street Glide CVO/SE FLHXSE2 2011
- Street Glide CVO/SE FLHXSE3 2012
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2008-2018
- Street Glide Special FLHXS 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE3 2008
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE4 2009
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE5 2010
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE6 2011
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE7 2012
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE8 2013
- Harley Davidson
- Dyna Convertible FXDS 1996-2000
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF 2008-2017
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 1999-2003
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 2007-2017
- Dyna Low Rider S FXDLS 2016-2017
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2006-2014
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 1996-2003
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 2006-2010
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX 1999-2003
- Dyna Super Glide Sport Touring FXDXT 2001-2003
- Dyna Switchback FLD 2012-2016
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 2006-2017
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 2002-2007
- Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCSE 2004
- Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCSE2 2005
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 2002-2007
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 2002-2007
- Road Glide FLTR/I 2002-2007
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 2002-2007
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 2002-2007
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSE3 2007
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSEI 2002
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSEI2 2003
- Road King FLHR/I 2002-2007
- Softail Bad Boy Springer FXSTSB 1995-1997
- Softail Cross Bones Springer FLSTSB 2008-2011
- Softail Custom FXSTC/I 1986-1999
- Softail Custom FXSTC/I 2007-2010
- Softail Custom/Nostalgia/Special/Deluxe FLSTN/I 1993-1996
- Softail Deuce FXSTD/I 1999
- Softail Fat Boy CVO/SE FLSTFSE 2005
- Softail Fat Boy CVO/SE FLSTFSE2 2006
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 1990-1999
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 2007-2017
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 2000-2006
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB 2009-2016
- Softail Fat Boy S FLSTFBS 2016-2017
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 1986-1999
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 2000-2017
- Softail Heritage FLST/I 1986-1990
- Softail Heritage FLST/I 2006
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS/I 1997-1999
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS/I 2000-2003
- Softail Night Train FXSTB/I 1999
- Softail Night Train FXSTB/I 2006-2009
- Softail Springer CVO/SE FXSTSSE 2007
- Softail Springer CVO/SE FXSTSSE2 2008
- Softail Springer CVO/SE FXSTSSE3 2009
- Softail Springer FXSTS/I 1988-1999
- Softail Springer FXSTS/I 2006
- Softail Springer FXSTS/I 2000-2005
- Softail Standard FXST/I 1984-1999
- Softail Standard FXST/I 2006-2012
- Softail Standard FXST/I 2000-2005
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 1996-2003
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 2004-2018
- Sportster Custom XL883C 1998-2003
- Sportster Custom XL883C 2004-2006
- Sportster Deluxe XLH883DLX 1989-1992
- Sportster Hugger XLH883HUG 1988-2003
- Sportster Iron XL883N 2010-2018
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2005-2010
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2011-2018
- Sportster Low XL1200L 2010-2011
- Sportster Nightster XL1200N 2010-2012
- Sportster Roadster XL1200CX 2016-2018
- Sportster Roadster XL1200R 2004-2006
- Sportster Roadster XL883R 2002-2003
- Sportster Roadster XL883R 2005-2012
- Sportster Sport XL1200S 1996-2003
- Sportster SuperLow XL1200T 2014-2017
- Sportster XLH1100 1986-1988
- Sportster XLH1200 1988-2003
- Sportster XLH883 1986-2003
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2006-2007
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE2 2007
- XL 1982-1984
- XLH1000 1982-1985
- XLS Roadster 1982-1985
- XLX-61 1983-1985
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
1 year ago
I wanted a better seat for me, but more importantly, I wanted a better seat for Honey. I looked at the Maverick summit, but the pillion looks to tall and big, and I don't like the way it looks 1 up. I looked real hard at the Danny Gray Long Haul 2-Up XL, but couldn't find any good or real reviews. Lemmy talks to the features but is neutral in opinion (as he should be, and is to other equipment) but with no user reviews, I was leery at spending $$$.
So I bought the La Pera. The build quality is superb, The ridding position forwards to back unchanged, slightly lower.
After a few thousand miles, the seat is not as comfortable as I had hoped, not bad, but not much better than stock, I'm hoping the seat brakes in some more, but I do get a few hot spots, and wiggle after a few hours. The pillion is WAY better though, great shape, nice size seating area for Honey's size. The seat and pillion look good 1 up (one of my concerns and reasons for choosing this seat) not to tall, or big for 1 up.
My only real fault with this seat is that the back support it a bit vertical, it pushes on my back a bit harder than I would like, and when wearing a belt, I get sore at my belt line.
All in all, I am happy with the purchase, price was good, fit and finish superb.
2015 Road Glide Special
This seat went on a 2017 Harley Street Glide Special. It did not move my seat forward or rearward, but they do have options to go both ways to suit every rider.
When compared to all the Harley seats that were available, this one is much firmer. The softer seats tend to deflate after about an hour causing pressure points. I took this seat on a three hour trip and never had to stop to stretch. I'm 5'10" and 160 lbs. and felt great afterwards. The seat offers just enough bottom support with allowance to move around, but without forcing my legs away from the bike. The contour is perfectly shaped.
My fiance is 5' and 115 lbs. and said she really liked the Harley SunDowner, but this one lasts much longer for her, too. At first, it was a bit uncomfortable, but after about the third ride, she really started to like it. She says that she has about an inch and a half on each side and three inches front to back to shift her weight if it ever became uncomfortable which hasn't happened yet. The seat is so comfortable, she says, that she doesn't really need the sissy bar except as a bump stop when I jump on it. Which brings me to our only complaint: we wish there was a matching sissy bar pad available.
1 month ago
6 months ago