Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Kuryakyn Saddle Shield Heat Deflectors For Indian
Beat the heat produced by the potent Thunderstroke 111 powerplant with Kuryakyn's tried-and-true saddle shields, now available for Indian Chief, Chieftain and Roadmaster models. The frame-mounted polycarbonite saddle shields redirect heat from the motor and head pipes away from the rider and passenger to increase comfort in stop-and-go traffic, on hot summer days and in warmer riding climates.
- Easy installation
- Includes protective film for the underside of the fuel tank
- Sold as a pair
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Chrome||RevZilla Item #1077163||MFR. Product #7181||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
- Chief 2018
- Chief Classic 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Chief Dark Horse 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Chieftain 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Chieftain Classic 2018
- Chieftain Dark Horse 2016, 2017, 2018
- Chieftain Elite 2017
- Chieftain Limited 2017, 2018
- Chief Vintage 2014-2019
- Roadmaster 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Roadmaster Classic 2017, 2018
- Roadmaster Elite 2018
- Springfield 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Springfield Dark Horse 2018, 2019
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
But... I got them on and during the reassembly the left wing made it nearly impossible to snap on the left side cover. I had to lift the wing to what I thought was the near breaking point to get the cover under. Then the wing sat on top of the cover in physical contact. Then I noticed that the left wing also came in contact with the spark plug cover and wire, not good.
Discovered there was a little wiggle room with the mount hole but all that did was move the contact to the bottom of the seat and tank and barely off the wire. Tried placing protective tape under the tank, on the side cover.
Put it all back together with wings on, slept on it, and two days later before riding removed them. Just didn't want to chance chipping my custom paint and damaging the plug wire.
Right wing no problem BTW, installed and fit as expected.
3 months ago