Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Kuryakyn Lower Triple Tree Wind Deflector For Harley Touring
Deflect the wind away from your legs on your Batwing Touring Model with this air deflector. This deflector replaces the original wind deflector or makes a great addition to models that no longer have them.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Sold each
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #1082827||MFR. Product #1805||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Chrome||RevZilla Item #1082826||MFR. Product #1804||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
- Harley Davidson
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low FLHTCUL 2015, 2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited CVO/SE FLHTKSE 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Road Glide CVO/SE FLTRXSE 2018
- Road Glide FLTRX 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Road Glide Special FLTRXS 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU 2016, 2017, 2018
- Road King FLHR/I 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Road King Special FLHRXS 2017, 2018
- Street Glide CVO/SE FLHXSE 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Street Glide Special FLHXS 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Harley Davidson
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 1983-2013
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 1983-2009
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 1987-2013
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK 2010-2013
- Road Glide Custom FLTRX 2010-2013
- Road Glide FLTR/I 1998-2009
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU 2011-2013
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 1994-2013
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 1995-2012
- Road King FLHR/I 1994-2013
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2006-2013
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
1 year ago
1 year ago
1 year ago
10 months ago
11 months ago
I could tell a big difference in that choppy air that comes up between the fairing and the lowers.
1 year ago
After testing it out, I left this on as it wasn't worth the trouble of taking it off. I then acquired a pair of lower fork mounted wind deflectors. The two together work very well. eliminating nearly all buffeting. In my application with both this and the lowers, I had zero buffeting with my feet on the floorboards. the farther out in the air my feet were, the more buffeting is re-induced (i.e. highway pegs), but it was never 100%.
If you are looking to address the constant teeth chattering helmet buffeting, I would suggest starting with the lower deflectors, if you still have some buffeting after that, add this part.
On a more positive note, the quality of the all metal part and finish is excellent, like all Kuryakyn products. It also serves to cosmetically cover the unsightly stock brake line block connections on the forks.
3 weeks ago