Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Kuryakyn Extended Brake Arm For Harley Touring
The answer to more leg room on floorboard equipped H-D Models. Levers move the location of the brake pedal pad while flattening the angle of the pad. Amount of extension varies depending on application, but the result is that your foot is no longer “under” the brake pedal, making braking easier and more natural.
- Bronze bushing with grease fitting for smooth operation and long life
- Installs using stock hardware and pedal
- Sold each
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Chrome / With Lowers||RevZilla Item #1089320||MFR. Product #9672||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / With Lowers||RevZilla Item #1089321||MFR. Product #9673||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Chrome / Without Lowers||RevZilla Item #1089318||MFR. Product #9670||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / Without Lowers||RevZilla Item #1089319||MFR. Product #9671||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
- Harley Davidson
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low FLHTCUL 2015, 2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Freewheeler FLRT 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Road Glide CVO/SE FLTRXSE 2018
- Road Glide FLTRX 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Road Glide Special FLTRXS 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Road Glide Ultra CVO/SE FLTRUSE 2015, 2016
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU 2016, 2017, 2018
- Road King FLHR/I 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Road King Special FLHRXS 2017, 2018
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Street Glide Special FLHXS 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
This brake pedal is not only longer than stock. It also positions the brake pedal pad lower, eliminating the awkward “foot under the pad” position. Therefore, it seems even the with lowers (short) version would prevent the scratches on the left side of the toe of my boot which are due to hitting the OEM brake lever pad when taking my foot from under the pad for braking. However, it is clear that the long version allows a more forward foot position than the short version would do.
With the long version, the braking force that I apply to the pedal is naturally lesser. My rear brake is lighter now. This is not better or worse than before but different. ABS helps during the adaptation period!
Unlike what Kuryakyn’s customer service “believes”, the without lowers (long) version does work with the H-D brand soft lowers of my Road King. The brake pedal pad does not rub against my soft lowers. There is a safe margin. If I place my foot too far forward on the pad, the toe of my boot can rub the soft lowers, though.
The OEM brake pedal has Delrin bushings and no grease nipple. This one has brass bushings and a grease nipple. I prefer the gliding action of greased pivots but personal choices may differ. So do maintenance-friendliness and maintenance-freeness.
The installation is easy but the instructions fail to instruct that with the long version, the lower right retaining screw of the engine guard must also be removed. During the installation, this guard must flex a good deal in order to let the long brake pedal pass through. Not a big deal if you have the required Torx bit handy but otherwise, you would have to hunt after tools while the rear brake master cylinder and OEM brake pedal are removed.
As for the star rating, I turn a blind eye to the oversight in the instructions. However, I deduct one star for the misinformation (or lack of information) on the compatibility of the without lowers version with soft lowers. I do not regret for having gambled but uncertainty when buying something, despite having consulted the manufacturer is worth a star. On the other hand, an extended reach rear brake pedal is ergonomically invaluable for me and this one fits and works perfectly. I am happy with my purchase. I cannot comment on the durability of the chrome plating, yet, as I have it for less than a week.
12 months ago
1 year ago
1 year ago
The new brake pedal is much flatter & way forward of the floorboard.
I cam now ride & cover the pedal while in heavy traffic.
I have a 2017 Freewheeler(no lowers) & ordered the chrome model.
1 item of note on installation, I found it easier to remove both floorboard brackets( 3 bolts) & get the entire assembly out of the way. That was way easier for me than trying to get the small hardware holding the floorboard to the brackets off.
I have used several Kuryakyn products in the past & always found them to be of high quality with excellent fit & finish.
9 months ago
9 months ago
So much more comfortable more room for my foot and my foot is on a better angle.
1 year ago
My advice....Buy one.
9 months ago
11 months ago