Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Kuryakyn Ergo III Cruise Peg Mounts Honda Goldwing GL1800 / F6B
The ultimate cruise peg system designed for the rider who wants it all. No matter how tall or short the rider, the Ergo III will outfit you. Offering a full 1-1/2 inches of front to back adjustability and a rotational adjustable mounting hub, it is sure to accommodate any rider for an unmatched level of comfort. Maximum comfort while cruising and the ability to carve up the corners. Featuring Automatic Lift Technology, the rider can push the peg lower to stretch out while cruising, then when not in use the arm automatically raises to maintain cornering clearance (or mount in fixed position if preferred).
Note: "Mount Only" option for those with existing Ergo II Cruise Mount kits looking to upgrade to the Automatic Lift feature.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Chrome / Dually ISO Pegs||RevZilla Item #1072070||MFR. Product #4081||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Chrome / Mounts only||RevZilla Item #1075853||MFR. Product #4080||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Chrome / Premium Mini Floorboards||RevZilla Item #1075852||MFR. Product #4082||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / Trident Dually ISO Pegs||RevZilla Item #1075851||MFR. Product #3990||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
- Gold Wing ABS GL1800A 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005
- Gold Wing Airbag/Audio/Comfort/Nav/ABS GL1800BM 2006-2016
- Gold Wing Audio/Comfort GL1800HP 2006-2017
- Gold Wing Audio/Comfort/Navi/ABS GL1800HPNA 2006-2017
- Gold Wing Audio/Comfort/Navi GL1800HPN 2006-2017
- Gold Wing Audio GL1800P 2006-2013
- Gold Wing F6B DLX GL1800B 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Gold Wing F6B GL1800B 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Gold Wing GL1800 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005
- Valkyrie GL1800C 2014, 2015
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
1 year ago
Two things were a problem: The two holes for fasting the adjustable length to the foot-peg were filled with the black coating and could not get the screws started. Actually had to use a tap-dye set to re-thread the holes. The black coating is like a hard plastic, not a bonded finish so not impressed with that.
WHEN ADJUSTING the "ANGLE" with the LARGE BOLT, make sure NOT to back it too far out. If you do no matter how much you tighten it, you will not be able to get the cam to lock and prevent the peg from rotating 360 degrees. The problem is that your CAM has gotten mis-aligned. The have a peak (>) on one CAM that has to fit into a valley (>) on the other CAM. If you don't get them aligned (> >) so that the peak of the one goes into the valley of the other you will strip the aluminum and ruin the peg when tightening. The way it works is when the peg is in the UP position it is in the "valley" and when you push down on it with your foot it slides the cams against each other, but the bolt is tightened down far enough that as they slide out of alignment, they can't clear and click to the next notch. It's easy to remedy before you do any damage if you have the problem, but just be aware of it. The pictures on the drawing is not very good. It will probably take you two hours to install if you take your time. Make sure you have long allen wrenches and a digital torque wrench.
6 months ago