Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Submit a Price Match
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Kuryakyn Bullet Style Turn Signal Kit For Harley 2000-2008
Item: P291023 SKU:
Save $18.00 10%
Rebate Available! View Details
Looking for a different bike?
Shipping & Returns
Kuryakyn Bullet Style Turn Signal Kit For Harley
The Kuryakyn late style turn signal kit makes it a snap to update the ho-hum classic bullets on your bike. The set of four streamlined lights comes with deep dish bezels, smoke lenses, and colored incandescent bulbs.
- Each light measures approximately 2" diameter x 3 1/2" long
- Chrome finish
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Chrome||RevZilla Item #1000306||MFR. Product #2317||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
This Product Fits
- Harley Davidson
- Dyna Convertible FXDS 1994-2000
- Dyna Glide Custom FXDC 1992
- Dyna Glide Daytona FXDB-D 1992
- Dyna Glide Sturgis FXDB-S 1991
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 1993-2005
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2005
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 1995-2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX 1999-2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport Touring FXDXT 2001, 2002, 2003
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 1993-2005
- Softail Custom FXSTC/I 2007
- Softail Deuce FXSTD/I 2000-2007
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 2000-2007
- Softail Springer FXSTS/I 2000-2006
- Softail Standard FXST/I 2000-2007
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 1996-2008
- Sportster Custom XL883C 1998-2008
- Sportster Deluxe XLH883DLX 1991, 1992
- Sportster Hugger XLH883HUG 1991-2003
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
- Sportster Low XL1200L 2006, 2007, 2008
- Sportster Nightster XL1200N 2007, 2008
- Sportster Roadster XL1200R 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
- Sportster Roadster XL883R 2002-2008
- Sportster Sport XL1200S 1996-2003
- Sportster XL883 2004-2009
- Sportster XLH1200 1991-2003
- Sportster XLH883 1991-2003
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed, however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Shipping & Returns
Reviews & Questions
0 Customer Reviews
2 Questions & 0 Answers
Browse 3 questions Browse 3 questions and 1 answer