Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Kuryakyn Ultra Tour Bag
Need major storage? Here’s the answer. With its large center compartment and two large end compartments per side, pack away! Still need more room? Expand each end compartment 2” for that extra room. With its semi-rigid construction this bag holds its shape no matter what you pack. Perfectly sized, this bag provides back support for the rider when mounted on the passenger seat. Lean back and enjoy. Plenty of sturdy D-rings allow you to bungee additional items to the bag or lock the side pocket zippers if needed. The weather is little threat with traditional Kuryakyn weather resistant construction and self-sealing zippers. This bag provides ample protection for your items. Use the handy shoulder strap for carrying the bag after a long day of riding.
- Fully zipped end doors and large hatch allows ample access to main compartment from most sides
- Expandable side compartments provide extra room when you need it
- Waterproof zippers with large, glove-friendly pulls
- 1200 Denier construction for durability
- Wide hook-&-loop belt securely attaches bag to any backrest
- Included Items: Bag, Shoulder Strap, Adjustable Universal Straps, & Rain Cover
- Does not include a lock
- Cubic Inches: 3,960 Collapsed and 5,280 Expanded (86L)
Dimensions: 16 1/2" High x 16" Wide x 15" Deep (Expands to 20" Wide)
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #952949||MFR. Product #4148||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
We went through a rain storm and keep every thing dry.
I would recomend this.
1 year ago
I have not had to use the protective rain covers yet so i can not comment on them.
Installation is a brezee. fist secure the velcro around the rear backrest, then run the two straps under the bag and through the luggage rack.
The only issue i have is that i tried to reverse the bag (use it as a backrest), but i found the that two straps that are sewn into the bag rub against the lower part of my back and i didn't like that. As long as i run it as a rear bag, on the luggage rack, everything is great.
When i get to a location that i am not familiar with, or can not see the bike from where i am, then i just unstrap the bag and take it in with me.
1 year ago
1 year ago