Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Koso Apollo Heated Grips
When it's cold enough to use heated grips the roads probably aren't in the best shape. The last thing you want to do is take a hand off to adjust a heat setting on your grips. The Koso Apollo Heated Grips feature an integrated heat controller in the left grip. Changing the temperature is as easy as switching on your turn signals. A LED indicator changes color to let you know where you're at within the heat range. The kit includes everything that's needed to install the grips on your bike, including high temperature grip adhesive. Keep your hands nice and toasty and retain a clean OEM look to your bars with the Apollo Heated Grips from Koso.
- Integrated thumb switch designed for easy installation and setting
- User can change settings without removing hands from the handlebar
- Plug-and-play wiring connections shorten installation time
- Low Battery Warning ensures the motorcycle has enough power to start
- Grips automatically shut off if bike voltage drops below 11.5V for >5 seconds
- Five-color LED indicator lets the rider quickly know the heat-level setting
- For 7/8" diameter handlebars
- 130mm total length
- 35mm grip surface diameter
- Grips with integrated temperature controller
- High-temperature grip glue
- Battery connection fused wiring harness
- Grip end caps (if not using bar end weights)
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Koso Apollo Heated Grips||RevZilla Item #1176958||MFR. Product #AM111030||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
1 year ago
The Koso Apollo grips look like they came with the bike. The controls work as advertised. Frankly, I think they look cool. The control at the left thumb is convenient and eliminates the need to put some other farkle on the bar or dash, keeping the cockpit from looking cluttered. Heat is even on both sides. Hi setting is hot but not uncomfortable. Installation is not difficult but take your time. Overall impression is these seem to be well thought out and engineered. Looking forward to putting them to the test over the next few months up here in Wisconsin.
1 year ago
1 year ago
1 year ago
Installing the grips on the bars was good. Installing the clutch side grip requires two people as the grip goes on VERY tight! (other person holds the bars steady). Throttle side goes on loose and requires alot of glue. Make sure you put a rag underneath or you will get glue drips on the side fairing. Make sure you let the glue set for 24 hrs, especially on the throttle side.
As for the Koso's, they have good heat...not as much as I expected but I've never had heated grips on a bike before, only snowmobiles. The heated grips on sleds are WAY hotter. But I'm not riding my FJ in -20 temps either! only been on short rides so far but overall I am pleased.
1 year ago
A few gripes though:
• They could be a little hotter considering how integrated everything is. I'd call the highest setting "pretty warm." My hands still stay pretty cool on colder mornings, and there's really only two times I can remember using anything but the highest setting.
• The fit over the throttle tube was tight to the point of needing a rubber mallet to, er, "coerce" it into place. If I ever need to replace it I'll just have to toss it and buy a new throttle tube, but it also guarantees it'll never slip off. So not entirely a bad thing.
• Probably the biggest downside for me is the rubber itself. It's not that thick and somewhat stiff, which means if you put it on a bike that vibrates a lot and/or needs hefty control inputs, there's almost no padding to cushion your tender little mitts. Granted, I installed these on a Ural Gear-Up which steers like you're arm wrestling a Ukranian bear while sitting on top of a paint mixer, so my situation may be a bit extreme. Still, offroaders in particular should be aware. Squishy gel grips these are not. The rubber is still grippy though, so slipping off the bars isn't an issue.
Overall I'd say these are a slam dunk for smooth-ish street bikes, but just be aware if these are going to see rougher duty, you're going to be trading one kind of comfort for another.
Have been using for 3 weeks now and very happy
Would definitely buy again
1 year ago
The five-level heating is a nice feature. Especially when you're just looking to take the edge off during an early commute.
I highly recommend!