Sizing & Fit
Knox Zephyr Jacket
Designed specifically for summer riding, the Zephyr is a stylish, tough and highly breathable fully armored motorcycle jacket.The Zephyr gives the wearer freedom to ride confidently and comfortably in warmer climates, knowing they are protected. Made from tough, abrasion resistant fabrics with added stretch for comfort and flexibility. Fitted with Knox Microlock armor in the shoulder, elbows and back that are held comfortably in the right place so, if you ever need them, they’re exactly where they should be.
Note: While we find that the Zephyr Jacket is true to size, the fit is very snug. If you are between sizes or prefer to wear your base layers on the larger side we would suggest going up one size.
- High tenacity breathable stretch nylon for superior abrasion resistance on the shoulders, sleeves and top of the back
- Strong Arrownet mesh fabric on the front and back for maximum ventilation
- Soft cotton lining for added comfort against the skin
- YKK zippers used throughout
- 2 zippered front pockets
- Concealed zippered rear storage pocket at the back
- Soft ribbed collar
- Adjustable cuff straps
- Adjustable side straps with metal fasteners for a perfect fit on and off the bike
- Knox CE approved Microlock soft protectors on the shoulder and elbow
- Knox CE Level 2 Microlock soft and flexible back protector that contours to the body for a fantastic fit
- Optional chest protector (sold separately)
- Machine washable, remove protectors before washing
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 2XL / Sand||RevZilla Item #1289322||MFR. Product #1010280250060||AvailabilityOnly 3 Left: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Knox Men's Jacket Sizing
|Size||Chest (in)||Waist (in)||Arm (in)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm (Neck to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the base of your neck at the center of your spine, along the top of your shoulder and down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
Sizing & Fit
6 Customer Reviews
1 Questions & 0 Answers