Sizing & Fit
Knox Handroid MK3 Gloves
The Knox Handroid MKIII Gloves are updated with an improved fit in the fingers and wrist. The exoskeletal flexible finger spines cover the knuckles, fingers and thumb and give full unrestricted movement. The spines link to a comfortable gel-lined metapod that covers the back of the hand. On the palm, the patented Scaphoid Protection System (SPS) is enhanced by additional sliding systems on all sides which ensure that in the event of an accident the majority of contact with the ground is with the SPS and not leather. An additional inner cuff slider works to support and enhance the SPS sliding effect. Super strong and tear resistant Kangaroo leather covers the inside palm and fingers.
The Handroid Motorcycle Gloves utilize a technical Knox BOA lacing system that allows precision adjustment around the whole cuff. The wrist system tightens equally from all sides, just dial in the right torque for you. To release, simply pull the dial. Putting gloves on and off has never been smarter or easier.
- Knox Handroid flexible exoskeleton finger and knuckle sliders on all fingers and thumb
- Flexible concertina joints in fingers
- Box finger construction for better fit and feel in fingers
- Improved elastic in wrist closure
- Knox gel metapod that covers the back of the hand
- Dual Compound Sport Scaphoid protection system on the palm
- Wrist slider
- Cuff slider
- Dialed-in BOA closure system at the wrist
- Kangaroo leather palm
- Amara grip pad with silicon print for improved control
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/White / 3XL||RevZilla Item #1141138||MFR. Product #/1011536010070||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
Knox Men's Glove Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your hand behind the knuckles, not including the thumb, keeping the tape snug. Measure both left and right hands and use the larger of the two measurements.
Sizing & Fit
36 Customer Reviews
8 Questions & 13 Answers