Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Klim Vented Socks
The Klim Vented Socks are Klim's most ventilated technical sock designed to wick moisture away from the skin allowing the foot to stay dry and comfortable. Strategically-placed soft mesh panels allow for maximum moisture removal. The Klim Vented Sock is best suited for aggressive riders and/or warmer conditions and works great for any rider looking for minimal bulk and maximum dryness.
- Highly breathable moisture-wicking CoolMax
- Knit mesh panels accelerate wicking and ventilation
- Terry knit for comfort padding at ankle, heel, forefoot and sole
- Ankle and arch support band keeps sock in place
- Zonal padding at ankle, heel, forefoot and sole
- Above calf height for comfort and protection against knee pads/knee braces
- Nylon reinforced toe, heel, sole for durability
- 55% CoolMax, 41% polyamide, 4% lycra
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Grey / SM||RevZilla Item #970306||MFR. Product #6004-001-120-600||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Grey / MD||RevZilla Item #970307||MFR. Product #6004-001-130-600||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Grey / LG||RevZilla Item #970308||MFR. Product #6004-001-140-600||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
The material is sturdy and a feels comfortable when I've been walking and riding around in my boots for a while and I don't sweat as much as I thought I would probably because the sock allows your foot to breathe. I highly recommend this sock although a little expensive is well worth the investment.
over 2 years ago
6 months ago
over 2 years ago
1 year ago
I ride to work every day in Florida, and it gets HOT. These socks breathe better than any others I have tried. I bought 4 more pairs...just in case they stop making them.
3 months ago