Klim Traverse Pants
The Klim Traverse Pants have been engineered for the most adventurous off road riders in the most torturous conditions. Receiving the same tech updates as the Klim Dakar lineup, this generation of the Traverse features an improved fit, refined reflective accents, and the latest intelligent ventilation system. For those who need fully waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex pants that can brush off thick brush and sticks just as easily as they bead off water, the Traverse offers ultimate durability and riding comfort.
- True to size
- Go up one size when wearing as an overpant
- Gore-Tex 3-layer performance shell technology
- Guaranteed To Keep You Dry
- Passes Gore-Tex on-road motorcycle test (remains waterproof at highway speeds)
- Main body durable nylon 66 shell
- 500D Cordura reinforcements on knees and lower leg
- Fly zipper covered by internal and external storm flaps
- Two adjustable front thigh intake vents
- Two adjustable back thigh exhaust vents
- 1 left thigh zippered cargo pocket with storm flap
- Genuine leather inside knees provides heat protection
- Hip and knee pad pockets
- Pocket for optional D3O T5 level 1 & level 2 hip and knee pads (armor sold separately)
- Knee brace compatible
- Tonal reflective material
- Moisture-wicking mesh liner with Cordura inner knee (brace reinforcement)
- VELCRO® brand waist adjustment fastener
- Articulated seat and leg profile for comfortable rider positioning
- Glove-friendly zipper pulls
- Adjustable over-the-boot cuff construction
- Compatible with Klim suspenders (sold separately)
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Green / 36||RevZilla Item #1126671||MFR. Product #4051001036300||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
Klim Men's Pants Sizing
|Numeric Size||Waist (in)||Hips (in)||Inseam (in)||Inseam - Tall (in)||Inseam - Short (in)|
|28||28||36 - 37||31||34||29|
|30||30||38 - 39||31||34||30|
|32||32||40 - 41||32||35||30|
|34||34||42 - 43||32||35||30|
|36||36||44 - 45||32||35||30|
|38||38||46 - 47||32||35||30|
|40||40||48 - 49||33||36||31|
|42||42||50 - 51||33||36||31|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
Measure from the highest point of your crotch down to your ankle, along your inner leg.