Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Klim Rogue Balaclava
Minimal design using WINDSTOPPER and COOLMAX fabrics allows the Klim Rogue Balaclava to be extremely comfortable still offering the functional benefits of technical fabrics. WINDSTOPPER over-the-collar design stops cold air and weather from entering.
- Windstopper fabric
- Coolmax breathable moisture-wicking fabric at top/side of head
- Ergonomic patterning
- Over-the-collar design prevents rain/snow from entering jacket
- Cinch cord at bottom seals out weather
- Hinging functionality/over nose/under nose/over mouth/below mouth/covering chin/pulled all the way down and use for neck warmer
- Mesh mouth port for eases breathing reduces moisture buildup
- Flat lock stitching for comfort
- Highly breathable
- Dries extremely fast
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #969683||MFR. Product #3091-000-000-000||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I did really like the fit of the standard balaclava and was concerned about how the Rogue compare since the head design is different - it's looser and the "split-top-to-bottom" design rather than the "look through the hole" design. Happy to report I love it. It is somewhat looser on the face, but still plenty tight without squeezing your face. The split design makes it easier to pull the face cover down under your chin for those times when you are too warm or are huffing and puffing such as digging out. Wicks really well, too.
My wife has always disliked the "face squeezed" feel of balaclava and had tried a few diferent brands and never liked wearing any of them. She borrowed this one to try and now I can't get it back. Ha. So will be buying another one for myself...again. Happy enough with this Klim Rogue that I might also try the Klim Glacier as well for those really cold days since the Rogue is a bit light for the super cold unless you are really active the entire time.
Minor mark down on "bank for the buck" because it is priced a bit steep compared to other similar balaclava, even other Klim ones, but it has been worth it and seems like it will last a long time.