Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Klim Latitude Jacket
Setting the benchmark in the performance touring apparel world, the Klim Latitude Jacket is an easy-to-pick, feature-packed riding partner for extended trips that offers total comfort. Versatile enough to span multiple riding styles and bike preferences, the Latitude proves to be the go-to jacket for sport, adventure and cruiser touring. Thanks to its more relaxed, comfortable fit, durable and weatherproof Gore-Tex fabrics, robust integrated D3O armor system and intelligent cargo capacity, the Latitude Jacket is a total rider support system.
- Jacket to pant zipper has been standardized which enables you to zip different pants and jackets together
- Improved collar fit
- Collar can fold back to allow for more ventilation
- Custom TPU zipper pullers
- Hypalon headphone access port
- Shortened wrist gaiter
- Reduced risk of water penetration in venting locations
- Changed pocket direction for easier entry
- Interior chest pocket in center front zipper flap
- Guaranteed To Keep You Dry
- Gore-Tex 2-layer performance shell exterior in main body
- Gore-Tex 2-layer 840D Cordura laminate in high abrasion zones
- High-mobility active fit patterning
- 3M Scotchlite industrial grade reflective materials for increased low-light visibility
Integrated armor system
- D3O T5 EVO elbow and shoulder pieces included (meet and/or exceed level 1 limb protector CE certification [pren1621-1:2011])
- D3O Viper stealth back pad (CE certified level 1 to en1621-2)
Max Flow Ventilation: 5 ports
- 2 arm and 2 chest intakes
- 1 back exhaust
- Collar can be opened and attached back for more ventilation
Cargo, Comfort and Support Systems:
- 5 external pockets [2 long chest map pockets, 2 front cargo pockets, 1 sleeve ID pocket]
- 1 waterproof chest pocket
- 4 internal pockets [2 zippered, 2 open stash]
- 1 secret internal pocket
- Mesh comfort liner
- Jacket-to-pant zipper integration system
- Zippered waist/hip expansion panel
- Adjustable waist cinch straps
- 2 sleeve adjustment straps
- Lined comfort collar
- VELCRO® brand fastener adjustable wrist closures
- Bottom hem adjustment
- Custom TPU zipper pullers
- Adjustable collar cinch
- Embroidered logos
- Klim custom D-ring
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #1013717||MFR. Product #5146002120000||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #1013720||MFR. Product #5146002130000||AvailabilityOut of Stock: Available early-April|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #1013723||MFR. Product #5146002140000||AvailabilityOut of Stock: Available early-April|
|Product Style Black / XL||RevZilla Item #1013726||MFR. Product #5146002150000||AvailabilityOut of Stock: Available early-April|
|Product Style Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1013729||MFR. Product #5146002160000||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 3XL||RevZilla Item #1013732||MFR. Product #5146002170000||AvailabilityOut of Stock: Available early-April|
|Product Style Blue / SM||RevZilla Item #1013718||MFR. Product #5146002120200||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Blue / MD||RevZilla Item #1013721||MFR. Product #5146002130200||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Blue / LG||RevZilla Item #1013724||MFR. Product #5146002140200||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Blue / XL||RevZilla Item #1013727||MFR. Product #5146002150200||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Blue / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1013730||MFR. Product #5146002160200||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Blue / 3XL||RevZilla Item #1013733||MFR. Product #5146002170200||AvailabilityOut of Stock: Available early-April|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
This version looks better then the misano ones, but does not vent as well. Fit is similar to the Chinese run of the misano jackets. So they are not sized as large as the Vietnamese run.
Sizing I am 185 5'10. I find the large fits best with layers and the medium fits best with no layers. I have the same problem many people do with klim. Their jackets jump up 2 sizes instead of 1. Their lineup has become really cluttered, they should make more sizes for staple products instead of having 10 different jackets with the only difference between models being an additional adjustable strap or one more vent.
Now the quality on this jacket is about the best youll find. Its a great fall, winter, early spring jacket. Can stretch it to late spring if you live in an area of low humidity. High humidity and 70 degrees youll probably want to look elsewhere. It simply does not vent well. The side vents are now covered with a flap so no air gets in. The arm vents work well. The back vent being horizontal is covered by the back pad making it useless. Klim needs to add 2 vertical exhaust vents to this jacket.
They already have a great latitude jacket model called the altitude. The female version is simply better. You get 2 vertical exhaust vents, pit vents with no flap covering them, the front pockets just like the old misano double as huge vents, and a far superior system to hold the collar open. As is, i feel the overland is the best men's jacket in the lineup barring the badlands (which is to heavy duty for me). The overland vents better then the latitude simply because of the vertical exhaust vents. You open up that collar and air flows in and out.
Even with all the negatives, if you are looking for a cold weather laminate jacket this is probably the best youll find given the price. Way cheaper then rukka. But if you want better venting and to save $200 get yourself an overland even though it doesnt look as good.
over 2 years ago
Very pleased with this jacket.
over 2 years ago
The Kilimanjaro needed re-waterproofing now and again.. Kim Gortex is badass...
over 2 years ago
1 year ago